The Student Room Group

GCSE 2022 English Literature questions

Hello, I was wondering if anybody in the 2022 gcse cohort could tell me what the questions where for both english literature exams so I know what to avoid when revising.

Thank you!
what exam board?
Reply 2
what was it for AQA, an inspector calls and poetry I'm doing for my mocks in year 10
Original post by poliegren
what exam board?
what exam board?

AQA
the q is on eric or social injustice, bayonet charge and the unseen poem is called 'shoulders' by Naomi Shihab Nye
Original post by stak
what was it for AQA, an inspector calls and poetry I'm doing for my mocks in year 10
the q is on eric or social injustice, bayonet charge and the unseen poem is called 'shoulders' by Naomi Shihab Nye
Original post by richardpapenirl
AQA
Reply 6
thanks
Hi, could someone possibly let me know the 2022 Romeo and Juliet aqa question as this would be great for my revision. Thx

thanks! did you do macbeth and a christmas carol? if so, could you please tell me what the questions were?
sorry im year 11 still and i only sat the one 2022 paper for my mock, im sorry ! try looking on tiktok?
Reply 10

what was the question abt for Eric?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending