The Student Room Group

iDEA Bronze - life hacks using automation

Scroll to see replies

When i do that an error screen pops up, Notice: Undefined index: oauth2_access_token in /home/forge/dm.idea.org.uk/public/lifehacks/2456-success.php on line 13Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/forge/dm.idea.org.uk/public/lifehacks/2456-success.php on line 22Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/forge/dm.idea.org.uk/public/lifehacks/2456-success.php on line 32Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/forge/dm.idea.org.uk/public/lifehacks/2456-success.php on line 35Any suggestions???
I believe there may be a glitch in the system on the Facebook and insta one...

I selected the correct algorithm; Selecting insta, then "when I post a new photo with a hashtag", setting the hashtag to "#AmazingParty!" and set the next section to "create a link to instagram photo post". I didn't accept it, displaying that was incorrect.

After selecting other options incorrect options, i re-selected the the correct algorithm (as seen above) and it accepted it. It seems it may take multiple attempts until the system will accept it, hope this helps folks!
Reply 22
Bro there are only
Reply 23
did you do it ?
oi did that one but i forgot
this doesn't work
Cheers m8
Anyone know the “I’m always losing my phone one”?
You need to take off any ! Or
Im sorry but wheres the Amazingparty thing??? it nevers comes up
I can't do this one either!
Spent an hour trying to do this one last night, really frustrating! Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Raven29
I think it was this for me

thanks
Original post by tinyminy13
The answer or solution to the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook is:

1) click on instagram and select "when I post a new photo with a hashtag"
2) set the hashtag to #AmazingParty!
3) click on facebook and select "create a link to instagram photo post"do

Hope this helps!

doesn't work :frown:
i keep getting stuck on this
Do u also see the eror message at the end of thge badge
Has anyone got the answer because I still don't know the answer and I've been trying to work it out for ages it is really frustrating! Please help.
can anyone help on the 4th bit with the lost phone bit plss
Reply 38
hi
you need to go on smsparents put pizza on oventhen occured at

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending