The Student Room Group

iDEA Bronze - life hacks using automation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mat206
'.;P>,kkmopn

Final:
The big answer: STEP BY STEP.

location-when I leave school-sms-text parents and them to put my pizza on-occurred at-Instagram-when I post a new photo with a hashtag - #Amazing party!-set hashtag-printer-print photo-sms-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone' - phone - set ringtone volume to maximum-Instagram-when I post a photo with a hashtag- #AmazingParty!-facebook-create a link to an Instagram photo post.

note: don't change any of the things with pictures on them: Swap around with the text, not the icons that have text under them.
Reply 61
Original post by HEyhhhhhuuuudncb
go on sms
parents put pizza in oven
occured at

Actually the correct is this:

location-when I leave school-sms-text parents and them to put my pizza on-occurred at-Instagram-when I post a new photo with a hashtag - #Amazing party!-set hashtag-printer-print photo-sms-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone' - phone - set ringtone volume to maximum-Instagram-when I post a photo with a hashtag- #AmazingParty!-facebook-create a link to an Instagram photo post.

note: don't change any of the things with pictures on them: Swap around with the text, not the icons that have text under them.
Reply 62
Original post by pecruse
please can someone help me these awnsers are outdated and theyve changed it someone help me on the last bit of life hacks using automation.

Reply 63
Original post by Chris Ajo
Actually the correct is this:

Original post by HEyhhhhhuuuudncb
go on sms
parents put pizza in oven
occured at

Reply 64
Original post by pecruse
can you give the awnsers for the last part, pert 5

Original post by No-iDEA-what
I keep getting stuck on the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook can anyone help?

full answer
SMS
Text parents
OccurredAt
Instagram
When I posted a new photo with a hashtag
#AmazingParty!
Printer
Print photo
SMS
Gets, lost phone
Phone
Set ringtone volume to maximum
Instagram
I post photo with hashtag
#AmazingParty!
Facebook
Create a link to Instagram post
I keep getting stuck on the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook can anyone help?

full answer
SMS
Text parents
OccurredAt
Instagram
#AmazingParty!
Printer
Print photo
SMS
Gets, lost phone
Phone
Instagram
#AmazingParty!
Facebook
Reply 67
Original post by mariyaghauri
same i dont understand that either

it is not working
Original post by tinyminy13
The answer or solution to the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook is:

1) click on instagram and select "when I post a new photo with a hashtag"
2) set the hashtag to #AmazingParty!
3) click on facebook and select "create a link to instagram photo post"

Hope this helps!

Fank you so effing much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 69
Original post by Chris Ajo
Great job refer to my also to double check:

The printer part doesn’t work
Original post by Valiant_1
I believe there may be a glitch in the system on the Facebook and insta one...

I selected the correct algorithm; Selecting insta, then
Original post by embop123
step by step answers for all of life hacks using automation part 5:
Part 1=
-sms
-text parents and ask them to put my pizza on
-{occurred at}}
part 2=
-instagram
-when anyone posts a photo with a hashtag
-write "#amazingparty!
-press set hashtag
-printer
-print photo
part 3=
-sms
-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone'
-phone
-set ringtone volume to maximum
part 4=
-instagram
-when i post a new photo with a hashtag
-write "#amazingparty!"
-facebook
-create a link to instagram photo post
your welcome.
omg than you so much
this is the bit i can't seem to get
The last part of the screenshot is wrong! Here is the correct answer for everyone and for you mate!
Original post by ych123456789
full answer
SMS
Text parents
OccurredAt
Instagram
#AmazingParty!
Printer
Print photo
SMS
Gets, lost phone
Phone
Instagram
#AmazingParty!
Facebook
Thank you! @ych123456789 :grin::toofunny::heart:
The answer or solution to the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook is:
Hope this helps!

I'm stuck on the first Part
Reply 75
Hope this helps!

Doesnt work
I've finally got the answer. The first part is about sending a message to her parents when she gets home. So you press: Location --> When I leave school --> SMS --> Text parents and ask them to put my pizza on --> {{OccuredAt}}

Then the next one is:
Instagram --> When anyone posts a photo with the hashtag --> #AmazingParty! --> Printer --> Print a photo

SMS --> When my phone gets an SMS including the words 'Lost Phone' --> Phone --> Set ringtone to max volume

Instagram --> When anyone posts with the hashtag --> #AmazingParty! --> Facebook --> Create a link to the post

Hope this helps
Original post by _kaibrown
Anyone know the “I’m always losing my phone one”?
im struggling on that one too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending