The Student Room Group

Pdf to word is it possible?

I need to make a few changes to my work before handing in but I only have a pdf copy which I can't make changes to. Is there a way to convert it to a word doc to make the changes before submission?
Original post by Anonymous
I need to make a few changes to my work before handing in but I only have a pdf copy which I can't make changes to. Is there a way to convert it to a word doc to make the changes before submission?

yes google pdf to word online converter it should do it for u.
Reply 2
Original post by dj_ad_1

Thanks I'll try that now.
Reply 3
Original post by dj_ad_1

This didn't work. It converted it into a word document but it wouldn't let me download it unless I created an account and when I created an account it still wouldn't let me so I deleted the account. I have a word copy but I can only access it on the uni computers so I'm going to have to go in early and quickly make the changes before the deadline.
Original post by Anonymous
This didn't work. It converted it into a word document but it wouldn't let me download it unless I created an account and when I created an account it still wouldn't let me so I deleted the account. I have a word copy but I can only access it on the uni computers so I'm going to have to go in early and quickly make the changes before the deadline.

they should work ive tried it before theres loads of other converters maybe try those. Its better if u just change from pdf to word cos u might need to do that in ur next assignment. Good luck btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending