The Student Room Group

Cie Geography A level oct/nov 2023 series

Hi, just wondering who else is doing a Cie A level this autumn and if anyone is doing Geography?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Totallyridic
Hi, just wondering who else is doing a Cie A level this autumn and if anyone is doing Geography?

Hey, I was wondering if you did this paper do you happen to recall the some of the questions for the coasts and global interdependence papers? (the possible 20 markers and what they were?) if not, what main areas areas of this topics that were asked bout? It would be very helpful, thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by pondfish112
Hey, I was wondering if you did this paper do you happen to recall the some of the questions for the coasts and global interdependence papers? (the possible 20 markers and what they were?) if not, what main areas areas of this topics that were asked bout? It would be very helpful, thank you.

Hi, tbh I don’t remember much sorry. What board are you doing.
Hi, tbh I don’t remember much sorry. What board are you doing.

I'm doing cambridge international geo A level if thats whats its called (9696) idk. Did you do the same?
Do you remember anything at all from the coasts paper or the global interdependence 20 markers, doesn't have to be the questions, but like if you remember corals, tourism, etc being somewhere in it? Literally anything, I'm desperate lol
Reply 5
Original post by pondfish112
I'm doing cambridge international geo A level if thats whats its called (9696) idk. Did you do the same?
Do you remember anything at all from the coasts paper or the global interdependence 20 markers, doesn't have to be the questions, but like if you remember corals, tourism, etc being somewhere in it? Literally anything, I'm desperate lol

Hi yes I did the same board. Briefly I remember there was tourism. I don’t think it was on sustainable tourism. If I remember correctly it was on tourism and its effects on locals… briefly along those lines… sorry I really don’t remember much and I’m sorry if this is wrong so dont take my word for it
Also global interdependence I do remember was on it but I don’t remember exactly what sorry.
Coasts I didn’t do
Hope this was hopeful
Hi yes I did the same board. Briefly I remember there was tourism. I don’t think it was on sustainable tourism. If I remember correctly it was on tourism and its effects on locals… briefly along those lines… sorry I really don’t remember much and I’m sorry if this is wrong so dont take my word for it
Also global interdependence I do remember was on it but I don’t remember exactly what sorry.
Coasts I didn’t do
Hope this was hopeful

yes it was, thank you :smile:
did anyones school / college enter for 9696 Paper 1 and paper 2 in Oct/Nov 2023 and have the INSERT to the PAPERS? the online digitally pdf do NOT have the insert for Paper 2 Fig 1 or Fig 2 due to copyright, so im trying to get a scan of the TWO resoources to help with revision practice before May 24 papers

Quick Reply

Latest