The Student Room Group

My Journey to 3 A*/As at A level

Hi,

I’m currently revising for my A Levels this summer. I do the following subjects:

- Maths (OCR)
- Economics (AQA)
- Product design (Edexcel)

Got predicted three As in all of them but aspire to get a least 2A*s and an A

In GCSES got: 9, 3 x A*s and 6 x A s

I’m hoping to go to St Andrews uni to do Management (AAA) required

Let me know if you have any tips for revision.

Let’s accomplish this journey together!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 5hyl33n
Good luck! 👍

Thanks. Appreciate the support.
Similar situation as you, predicted 3As in maths (ocr), chemistry (AQA) and econ (AQA). Hopefully econ at notts (A*AA). Have you started revision? How are you revising etc?
Good luck :smile:
Original post by temproary123
Similar situation as you, predicted 3As in maths (ocr), chemistry (AQA) and econ (AQA). Hopefully econ at notts (A*AA). Have you started revision? How are you revising etc?
Good luck :smile:

Yes I have. Been revising since Christmas. For econ I’m writing notes and doing essay plans. For maths I use my textbook and physics and maths tutor to do past exam questions. How about you?
Original post by Anonymous_4657
Yes I have. Been revising since Christmas. For econ I’m writing notes and doing essay plans. For maths I use my textbook and physics and maths tutor to do past exam questions. How about you?

Hahaha you're clearly more on top of your work than I am loool. Haven't really started tbh but im planning on making notes for my A2 econ content and essentially doing the same as you for maths. Can't lie i'm lacking motivation and always end up procrastinating. How do you stay motivated etc?
Original post by temproary123
Hahaha you're clearly more on top of your work than I am loool. Haven't really started tbh but im planning on making notes for my A2 econ content and essentially doing the same as you for maths. Can't lie i'm lacking motivation and always end up procrastinating. How do you stay motivated etc?

Got any uni offers? My offer from St Andrew of AAA is motivating me like crazy. It would destroy me to be rejected on results day by not getting my grades.
Reply 7
anyone doing a level English Lang AQA? would like some revision/study tips, struggling a little bit. I do business and criminology but find them easier to study as I have a textbook for each to make notes with but not the case with English unfortunately.
Original post by Anonymous_4657
Got any uni offers? My offer from St Andrew of AAA is motivating me like crazy. It would destroy me to be rejected on results day by not getting my grades.

Yh the nottingham offer its (A*AA) but idk its just not doing it for me bro
I just got A* - Product Design, A - Economics, C - Maths in my mocks. Very pleased this my results. Need to improve to get the A* A* A grade in the real things, which is what I am hoping for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending