The Student Room Group

I've put the wrong information on my UCAS application but I've recieved an offer

I completed a UAL Level 2 Media & Production course in august 2021. I then went on to do a UAL Level 3 Media & Production course afterwards, but also then put the date for the qualification recieved in august 2021, where it should say august 2022.

Would this affect my offer? I've applied to 3 Unis, one of which came back only a few days later with an unconditional offer. I'm really worried about it.

Would affect my offer by the fact they only take the UCAS points from your most recent qualification. And if If put both my grades for 2021 and it might look like I completed more then I have? If that makes sense?

But then I'm thinking UCAS would have my grades on the system anyways for the Unis to double check against? As I feel like getting an unconditional offer first without them checking my grades against my application is a bit wrong?
Hi @sophieholden ,

This is a very normal hiccup so I wouldn't worry too much if you have the relevant certificates to hand. I would suggest doing the following: get in touch with UCAS and advise of the date discrepancy and also get in touch with the universities you have applied to with a clear photograph of your Level 3 certificate so they can update their records for you.

It's always best to get ahead with these types of things rather than wait to be asked, especially as you're receiving offers :smile:

I hope the rest of your applicant journey is smooth and good luck!

All the best,
Rachel
LSBU Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending