The Student Room Group

What tech have you used most during lockdown?

Your laptop? Your TV? On your phone?

I've drastically increased my viewing of films/tv shows on my projector :ninja:
Laptop
Original post by 8472

I spent most of my time using TV. Because it helps me fights boredom without pressing or holding something on my hands.
Reply 3
Original post by 8472

Hate to admit it, but my phone playing games - not great for my eyesight :nothing:
feel like my tvs on constantly in the background, then laptop for school stuff and twitter
don't go on my phone that much through the day, but in the evening and night i'm attached to my phone on snapchat or facetime
pretty chill atm really

Spoiler

My laptop for uni work, lots of movies on Netflix and Disney+, and my Nintendo Switch for Animal Crossing (and Fortnite)! :smile:
Phone- mostly on the phone with my sibling who is away at uni.
Laptop-doing school work
TV-mostly off don't have much time to watch tv
my PC for games , homework and procrastination
Reply 9
Original post by Manooka
Hate to admit it, but my phone playing games - not great for my eyesight :nothing:

I have also ended up playing so many mobile games.. to the degree i've been looking at new phones because ym baterry is schocking and my sacreen is too small :rofl:
Original post by shmelissas
My laptop for uni work, lots of movies on Netflix and Disney+, and my Nintendo Switch for Animal Crossing (and Fortnite)! :smile:

Oooh what do you think of Disney+?

Fellow PC Gamer! :ninja:
What games have you been playing?
Original post by 8472

laptop
Reply 11
If you spend too much time on your phone your eyes it's gonna get messed up always take a break the vision of your eyes is most important to you and for the future is well
Original post by 8472

iPad
My Switch - about 3 hours most days, mostly Smash Bros. or Splatoon.

I've noticed that I've actually been using my phone and laptop a bit less as of recent.
Original post by 8472
I have also ended up playing so many mobile games.. to the degree i've been looking at new phones because ym baterry is schocking and my sacreen is too small :rofl:

Oooh what do you think of Disney+?

Fellow PC Gamer! :ninja:
What games have you been playing?

I love Disney+, there is so much on there (new and old) that I can now rediscover during this lockdown. I have been making my way through all of the Star Wars movies too before starting The Mandalorion series. Would recommend!
Laptop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending