The Student Room Group

missed call about Primark interview

Hi guys,
I received a call from Primark but missed the call. I tried to call back but it says that the store is closed (because of lockdown). I'm assuming it is about an interview but I can't get into contact with them? What shall I do? Will they call me again?
Original post by ellasimmons24
Hi guys,
I received a call from Primark but missed the call. I tried to call back but it says that the store is closed (because of lockdown). I'm assuming it is about an interview but I can't get into contact with them? What shall I do? Will they call me again?

Did you call them back from the number that they called you from?
If not, call the number back that called you rather than the store.
If it was the stores phone number itself that called you then I'd try calling back again. Maybe tomorrow and Monday. If they have called you from the store itself there must be someone there at some point doing stuff (wether that be admin stuff/hiring people or whatever) so it will deffo be worth calling back.
Original post by Emma:-)
Did you call them back from the number that they called you from?
If not, call the number back that called you rather than the store.
If it was the stores phone number itself that called you then I'd try calling back again. Maybe tomorrow and Monday. If they have called you from the store itself there must be someone there at some point doing stuff (wether that be admin stuff/hiring people or whatever) so it will deffo be worth calling back.

Hey, yep I have called back the number they called on but it just goes straight to saying that they are closed during the lockdown and it does not give the option to leave a voicemail either.

I might try again tomorrow and perhaps on the 2nd, when lockdown ends x
Hey, yep I have called back the number they called on but it just goes straight to saying that they are closed during the lockdown and it does not give the option to leave a voicemail either.

hey,

there are currently managers working in stores sorting out hiring/rotas etc - and they'll most probably contact you. have you received an email at all? is there an email you can call back?

they will most probably ring again but definitely ring back on the 2nd if youve not heard anything else!

Yeah, I'd deffo try and call again.
Hopefully they will phone you. But its always good to be proactive.
Original post by obstruct
hey,

there are currently managers working in stores sorting out hiring/rotas etc - and they'll most probably contact you. have you received an email at all? is there an email you can call back?

they will most probably ring again but definitely ring back on the 2nd if youve not heard anything else!

aah that's reassuring thank you! No I have not received an email unfortunately but I am hoping my account may update soon at least.
Thank you, I will do x
Yeah, I'd deffo try and call again.
Hopefully they will phone you. But its always good to be proactive.

thank you ! will do x
thank you ! will do x

Let us know how you get on. Hope you get the job.
Let us know how you get on. Hope you get the job.

Thank you !! :smile: x
Thank you !! :smile: x

The same thing just happened to me! Did you eventually hear back ?
Reply 10
Original post by A.studious
The same thing just happened to me! Did you eventually hear back ?

did you hear back as well? happened to me :frown:
Yes I heard back because I chased it up with them. Been working there since august last year now
Original post by mrsx
did you hear back as well? happened to me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending