Ravensbourne University London
London

ravensbourne

anyone going to ravensbourne university ☺️ I got accepted
Original post by yassie100
anyone going to ravensbourne university ☺️ I got accepted

Hi there :hi:
Mega congrats on being accepted :woohoo:
I've popped your thread into the forum for ravensbourne university london :smile:
Do also check out Campus Society
Have a fab day,
Cheese :bump:
London
Hi! I'll be studying media foundation :smile: is there a freshers group chat? can't wait!
Reply 3
hi there, i'm Violet from Nigeria and i'm thinking of applying for a foundation degree in fashion design for admission in 2021, i went through the site, but i'm not quite clear on the requirements for international students.
Is there anyone who can help me out, probably a course team adviser, please i need response urgently from anyone who can help please
Original post by Vyee
hi there, i'm Violet from Nigeria and i'm thinking of applying for a foundation degree in fashion design for admission in 2021, i went through the site, but i'm not quite clear on the requirements for international students.
Is there anyone who can help me out, probably a course team adviser, please i need response urgently from anyone who can help please

https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/study-here/international/

The website will give you more concise advice than people on The Student Room. The international students page, linked above, has a 'how to apply' section including information on country-specific entry requirements, English language requirements and guidelines for how to apply to Ravensbourne. There is also guidance on Visas & Immigration, term dates etc.

As well as this, there is information on contacting the Uni. If you specifically want to speak to someone, it's probably better to speak to someone from the International Students Admissions Team rather than the course team. They can be contacted via online form (accessed through the website linked above), emailed at [email protected] or you can also organise a Skype/Google Hangout call with someone from the Admissions Team (which can also be accessed through the website linked above.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending