The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

UCAS Entry Requirements

I want to apply to study Digital Film Production at Ravensbourne University. If I do not meet their UCAS Grade Requirement of CC, is there a way that I still get in?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by antxgha
I want to apply to study Digital Film Production at Ravensbourne University. If I do not meet their UCAS Grade Requirement of CC, is there a way that I still get in?

Thanks!

You can get a near miss entry (i.e. if you get a CD) if the course isn't oversubscribed but that depends on the popularity of the course. Do you not think that you'll get 2 Cs?
London
Original post by antxgha

Thanks!

Hi @antxgha , it's great to know you're interested in studying with us.

Although grades are important as a part of the entry requirements, Ravenbsourne looks holistically at the individual. We may also consider a combination of portfolio and academic qualifications and this is taken into consideration when offering you a place.

For this particular course, you'll be expected to submit a portfolio of work which showcases your skills and experience. I hope this reassures you a little bit.

You could potentially also look into our foundation courses, specifically in Art Design (Media Production) which will give you a good foundation to progress smoothly into an undergraduate course with us.

If you are also concerned about your portfolio and interviews, there are a couple of workshops running over the next couple of months to help anyone who may want some tailored advice and ways to improve their portfoilo. The Film Summer School will be held between 4th-7th July. You can visit our website here : https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/information/schools-and-colleges/aspiring-creatives-make-it-ravensbourne

If you need anything else or more advice, let me know!

Ravesnbourne University London
Almasi:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending