The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne University London Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss Ravensbourne University London for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
Reply 1
Why is this university so slow to deliver cas letter.its been more than a month. .oxford group won't reply students msg And email any more. .policy changes by university everyday ,fee structure changed 3 times in this intake,academic requirement also changed 2 times. .what's going on??this is so irresponsible of you guys.
London
Hi, @Utsavji2

I'm sorry that you've had to expereince that! I completely understand your fustration and concerns. We truly apologise for any inconvenience, delays and lack of reponses you've had to deal with.

I'd like to help resolve this situation as quickly as possible for you. We've escalated this and are working to get this sorted. Thank you for your honest feedback.

In the meantime are you able to tell me a little more about your experience and interactions with us/OEIG such as dates of communication attempts and the nature of your inquiries. Please feel free to send me a DM on TSR. This will help me bring up these points and report back to the OIEG team so we can better understand the situation and immediately idenitfy areas for improvement.

I will do my best to advise on this so that it can get the proper attention it needs and we can find a resolution.

While this case is being reviewed is there anything else I can help you with, any other advice you need?

Kind Regards,
Almasi Samuels, Ravensbourne University London

Original post by Utsavji2
Why is this university so slow to deliver cas letter.its been more than a month. .oxford group won't reply students msg And email any more. .policy changes by university everyday ,fee structure changed 3 times in this intake,academic requirement also changed 2 times. .what's going on??this is so irresponsible of you guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending