The Student Room Group

For the ladies: what's your favourite gymwear brand?

What's your favourite gymwear brand and what do you wish existed in activewear that doesn't exist at the moment?

I personally love Gymshark because of its flattering fit, and wished there were more brands that were sustainable.
gymshark,nike
Gymshark is definitely mine too! x I don’t mind paying a bit more for it because their gymwear looks great on me/is very flattering, and the material is good quality and breathable.
Reply 3
Fabletics
Original post by ishih-tzunot
Gymshark is definitely mine too! x I don’t mind paying a bit more for it because their gymwear looks great on me/is very flattering, and the material is good quality and breathable.

I completely agree here. I know a lot of people think that Gymshark is really pricey, which in a way it is, but it's worth the flattering look x
Original post by micycollection
I completely agree here. I know a lot of people think that Gymshark is really pricey, which in a way it is, but it's worth the flattering look x

100%!
Reply 6
Gymshark is good in terms of stuff that fits well but over time I’ll seen a lot of the stuff I’ve own just fade out over time like the logos or stitching come loose, whereas stuff I’ve had from other brands tends to last longer. Nike make some excellent leggings too
Original post by fefssdf
Gymshark is good in terms of stuff that fits well but over time I’ll seen a lot of the stuff I’ve own just fade out over time like the logos or stitching come loose, whereas stuff I’ve had from other brands tends to last longer. Nike make some excellent leggings too

I get that for sure. I haven't tried Nike yet, but will definitely x
Decathlon is good. Really cheap too. They also rate each item's environmental impact (doesn't make it sustainable but worth considering).
Probably do compromise on quality a bit but from what I've got it fits well and uses nice material.
Nike, gymshark.
Original post by smeagol19
Decathlon is good. Really cheap too. They also rate each item's environmental impact (doesn't make it sustainable but worth considering).
Probably do compromise on quality a bit but from what I've got it fits well and uses nice material.

Hmm, interesting. I haven't tried Decathlon yet. But I'll keep that in mind. Thank you so much x
Original post by Lyndsey.95
Nike, gymshark.

Which one is your favourite gymshark collection?
Gymshark , Addidas
I don't wear gym clothes. It feels too synthetic and clingy :dong:
Depends really. I love Reebok and USA Pro (their leggings are so so comfy!!). Adidas are also good. I also like New Balance but only really for shoes...I've tried other stuff from them and the leggings are just too transparent and the bras just ride up all the time.
Reply 15
My girlfriend swaps between wearing LA Nation, My Protein, Be Aybl and Bo & Tee. LA Nation pricing is decent but quality is superb similar to Sweaty Betty and Lululemon but without price tag.
Depends what it is for but the bulk of my gymwear is from Under Armour, Reebok, PURSUE and Ryderwear. Also like USA Pro and Adidas. Not a huge fan of Nike sorry to all the Nike lovers!

Quick Reply

Latest