The Student Room Group
Reply 1
How come so many of the threads are locked?
Reply 2
Lurker
How come so many of the threads are locked?

So that people can't live in the past.
Reply 3
awwwww, why did someone have to ruin it by making lots of different sub sections. awwwww.
Reply 4
d
You can now post in this forum. It has replaced UK-Student.Info. If it doesn't work, it will be moved back. Hope you like it people :smile:

Nice addition d. :wink:
DanMushMan
awwwww, why did someone have to ruin it by making lots of different sub sections. awwwww.

Yeah I prefer it as it was. I don't want to keep switching between sub-forums for different threads, it's good all in one big forum where you can see the posts updated in the last minutes easily.
Reply 6
Jools
Yeah I prefer it as it was. I don't want to keep switching between sub-forums for different threads, it's good all in one big forum where you can see the posts updated in the last minutes easily.

I agree, there are plenty (well, one or two) of other (lesser) forums which are split into subforums. If people keep moaning they can go there instead.
Reply 7
d
You can now post in this forum. It has replaced UK-Student.Info. If it doesn't work, it will be moved back. Hope you like it people :smile:

Very good. :smile:

It's illogical to try and keep such a rapidly growing forum with many possible subthemes confined to one board. It just makes it harder to find something. I don't know of any forums with the size userbase of UKL who restrict everything to one forum ... this IMO is a step in the right direction.
Reply 8
Why must there be 2 forums? Why can't all learning topics be merged into 1? Uni, Sixth Form, High School, they're all educational.

Latest

Trending

Trending