The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU

Everyone waiting have received CAS from MMU except me. I applied June 28th. I filled my CAS request form stating that I have a previous UK visa refusal from 5 years ago and lost the letter. They responded last week after all these times that they just sent a request to UKVI to get a copy of the refusal letter since I no longer have it. This whole CAS process has been exhausting please is there anyone like me with same situation?
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone waiting have received CAS from MMU except me. I applied June 28th. I filled my CAS request form stating that I have a previous UK visa refusal from 5 years ago and lost the letter. They responded last week after all these times that they just sent a request to UKVI to get a copy of the refusal letter since I no longer have it. This whole CAS process has been exhausting please is there anyone like me with same situation?

The reference to MMU both in the title of this thread and the post itself suggests that perhaps you're referring to Manchester Metropolitan University. I only mention this as you've posted this in the Coventry University forum.

Would you like me to move it to the Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) forum, where you're more likely to find MMU applicants?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by DataVenia
The reference to MMU both in the title of this thread and the post itself suggests that perhaps you're referring to Manchester Metropolitan University. I only mention this as you've posted this in the Coventry University forum.

Would you like me to move it to the Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) forum, where you're more likely to find MMU applicants?

Yes please can you move it MMU's forum.

Many thanks
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Yes please can you move it MMU's forum.

Many thanks

Done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending