The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

University of Buckingham Medicine offer holders January 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Is anyone looking for a room close to campus?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I think they aim to reply pretty quickly after the interview, mine was about a week after. I'd never done an MMI before but information about it online should be enough. Be yourself and be confident!

Do you recommend writing a thank you email after the interview?
Do you recommend writing a thank you email after the interview?

I didn’t write one, however it couldn’t hurt! I think the decision is based on the score given at the mmi
Hi, I am from India and I have received my acceptance letter(offer). Is there any one from India?
what is the closest accommodation to medical school?
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone received an offer?

Yess, I interviewed in early August and got accepted a week later
Original post by future_doctor2
Hi, I am from India and I have received my acceptance letter(offer). Is there any one from India?
what is the closest accommodation to medical school?

Congratulations, I'm also from India and I got accepted just about a week ago as well! I think the Hunter Street houses are closest to the medical school.
Congratulations, I'm from India as well and I got accepted about a week ago too! I think a hunter street is the closest to the medical school, although none of the alternatives are impossibly far away.
Yess, I interviewed in August and got an off er about a week later
Reply 28
Hello, I just wanted to know if you know of anyone studying medicine now who went through the cert he medical sciences route. Or how many you know of. I know you mentioned that there’s another thread for certhe medical sciences students but I cannot seem to find one.
Hello, I received an offer from Buckingham and UCLAN. Curious to know what made you choose Buckingham instead of UCLAN if you interviewed or were offered both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending