The Student Room Group

Buckingham University Jan 2024 entry

Hi
I just started a new group for those who are taking the interviews or offered places for Buckingham for 2024 entry
Think would help to have a forum to discuss any queries or issues

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! How long does it usually take for getting an interview invite from Buckingham?
Reply 2
Original post by SADIIAK
Hi! How long does it usually take for getting an interview invite from Buckingham?

Not sure
still waiting to hear from them
did you take the virtual MMI in April ?
Reply 3
Original post by manj123
Not sure
still waiting to hear from them
did you take the virtual MMI in April ?

I had applied on the 27th April, and I did hear back from them saying they'll be in touch but nothing other than that.
I think the 2nd phase MMI was also on the 27th, which is why i'm a little anxious if I had applied late or something. 😟
Reply 4
Original post by SADIIAK
I had applied on the 27th April, and I did hear back from them saying they'll be in touch but nothing other than that.
I think the 2nd phase MMI was also on the 27th, which is why i'm a little anxious if I had applied late or something. 😟

Ok. I am waiting to hear after the interview . There are two stages of interviews
Reply 5
Original post by manj123
Ok. I am waiting to hear after the interview . There are two stages of interviews

How long did it take for you to get an interview? As in, how many days after your application did u hear back for an interview offer?
I hope your interview went well!!
Reply 6
Original post by SADIIAK
How long did it take for you to get an interview? As in, how many days after your application did u hear back for an interview offer?
I hope your interview went well!!

Hi
Can’t remember exactly
i applied in January and they didn’t get back to me until early April I think
Reply 7
Has anyone heard back after the 27th April interview?
Reply 8
Hi guys I received an offer and would love to be put in the Buckingham 2024 GC.
Reply 9
Original post by Findingaway

Congratulations!
Reply 10
I got an email today to book the second mmi on June 6th. However the link says no slots available. Anyone else having the same issue?
Original post by Aniiika
Congratulations!

Thank You! Good luck with your MMI I hope it goes well. Are you a uk student or international?
Reply 12
Original post by Mon86
Has anyone heard back after the 27th April interview?

Not yet! Have you?
Reply 13
Thank You! Good luck with your MMI I hope it goes well. Are you a uk student or international?

Thank you! I’m studying in America but originally from the UK
Reply 14

Hey, did you end up finding/making a Buckingham 2024 GC? Got an offer to study at Crewe so I'd love to join it too!
Original post by Doozy31
Hey, did you end up finding/making a Buckingham 2024 GC? Got an offer to study at Crewe so I'd love to join it too!

i got an offer at crewe aswell, but nope i didnt find the GC
Reply 16
Could someone please explain the difference between the different campuses of the Buckingham medical school? How far are they from each other? Is any campus better than the other? Does the university entertain and requests for change of campus?
Original post by Medlove
Could someone please explain the difference between the different campuses of the Buckingham medical school? How far are they from each other? Is any campus better than the other? Does the university entertain and requests for change of campus?

Pm your number I’ll add you to the what’s app gc! ( all other offer holders feel free ono the same!)
Reply 18
Original post by Joeyyyyyyy111
Pm your number I’ll add you to the what’s app gc! ( all other offer holders feel free ono the same!)

Sent. Thank you
Reply 19
Original post by Joeyyyyyyy111

hii i was just wondering how many students got offers from stage 2 approx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending