The Student Room Group

Bundesliga

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
News flash: Bayern lost 4-1 against Hoffenheim! nothing is decided in the league. But sooner or later it will, for Bayern at that again! same procedure as in every season...

I liked Hoffinheim's play, especially the strikers Dubicic and Kliman. Bayern in this match was generally weak. Hoffenheim won deservedly!
As you guys watch German football what do you think of Milot Rashica?
Original post by Antony Silva
I liked Hoffinheim's play, especially the strikers Dubicic and Kliman. Bayern in this match was generally weak. Hoffenheim won deservedly!

If another teams in Bundesliga would play like Hoffenheim did yesterday, the competitors have a real chance to win the league.
Original post by paul514
As you guys watch German football what do you think of Milot Rashica?

The Werder player with the best skills on the pitch, not only in my opinion. A great loss, if he moves.
The Werder player with the best skills on the pitch, not only in my opinion. A great loss, if he moves.

My team have been linked with him all summer and last January so I just wanted to see the opinion of people who watch the league
Original post by paul514
My team have been linked with him all summer and last January so I just wanted to see the opinion of people who watch the league

Apart from a Werder fan's view, I think that Rashica is a great player and he can play in a great team.
Apart from a Werder fan's view, I think that Rashica is a great player and he can play in a great team.

Aston Villa then 😉
If another teams in Bundesliga would play like Hoffenheim did yesterday, the competitors have a real chance to win the league.

Such teams always have a chance, everything is expressed in the form of the favorite, which he is now in, but even knowing the class and level of the teams of Borussia and Bavaria and Leipzig, they will eventually play the championship race, only now this is an isolated case. But beautiful and more such matches.
Reply 48
IMG_20200929_215319.jpg
How much do you agree with this table?
Original post by 8013
IMG_20200929_215319.jpg

Bayern wins the league with 2 points ahead in the table? it has to be eight points the minimum! Werder on 11th place? I would sign, if it really comes to it. Schalke ends up as 7th??!! never ever, the team falls into relegation, 14th place if any. By the way, is it a table I can create by putting the final scores on match days?
Reply 50
Bayern wins the league with 2 points ahead in the table? it has to be eight points the minimum! Werder on 11th place? I would sign, if it really comes to it. Schalke ends up as 7th??!! never ever, the team falls into relegation, 14th place if any. By the way, is it a table I can create by putting the final scores on match days?

Yes.
Can you try making yours too?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 8013
Yes.
Can you try making yours too?

I would, if you send me the link where I can create my own match day results and table. :smile:
Reply 52
I would, if you send me the link where I can create my own match day results and table. :smile:

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/bundesliga/

Thanks, that very kind of you. Looks like that I can just create the left match days. I have to hurry up then.
Original post by 8013
IMG_20200929_215319.jpg

I agree with Bayern munich winning the league, I would put Dortmund second, Leipzig third, don't know who gets fourth imo, monchengladbach, leverkusen will be up there, schalke 7th i would put them like 13th honestly, stuttgart won't get relegated they comfortably beat hertha berlin 2-0, mainz will likely get relegated maybe koln too
Reply 55
Thanks, that very kind of you. Looks like that I can just create the left match days. I have to hurry up then.

How does your table look?
Reply 56
Dear FC Bayern Munich,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your 9th successive Bundesliga title.
You led from the beginning to the end of the season, which makes you deserved winners of this league title. No one in Germany was able to catch you for such a long time, despite Leipzig for a short while. This is shown by you always finding a way to win games when you play poorly, and the numerous times you scored 4+ goals in a game shows your true dominance in your country.
Congratulations once again. Best of luck in the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League.
Original post by 8013
Dear FC Bayern Munich,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your 9th successive Bundesliga title.
You led from the beginning to the end of the season, which makes you deserved winners of this league title. No one in Germany was able to catch you for such a long time, despite Leipzig for a short while. This is shown by you always finding a way to win games when you play poorly, and the numerous times you scored 4+ goals in a game shows your true dominance in your country.
Congratulations once again. Best of luck in the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League.

Same procedure as every season? do you have prepared the next speech for the 10th championship in a row? and the 11th and 12th one? Before the Bundesliga starts, it is already clear which team wins the league. The gap between Bayern and the rest is too huge, even for Dortmund and Leipzig in the long run. The Champions League reform for 2024 makes it for the 'competitors' even worse. What Bayern gets every season in the Champions League is more than many teams in Bundesliga have as budget to invest. Bayern plays in an own league and maybe in a European Super League soon, who knows? I don't give a **** to what Rummenigge and Watzke said in the interviews about this competition. And I don't think that European Super League is over. It is a matter of time till it comes true.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 58
@Kallisto, how do you feel now? Werder just got relegated.
Original post by 8013
@Kallisto, how do you feel now? Werder just got relegated.

I expected it. No victory in the last ten matches, just one draw. That is everything, but a good performance to stay in the league. A bitter moment: I remembered me the successful times back since 2004 when Werder played international in Champions League and Europa League and now that is the final point to the worst times Werder suffered since 2016. From top to average, from average to awful. And I can't be optimistic for the next seasons: the team is deep in debt and the financial power is limited to invest in new good players for the 2nd Bundesliga. Look at the teams there! Nuremberg, Schalke, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hannover... there are so many former German Bundesliga clubs Werder competes in 2022. It is a Herculean task to beat them all to come back in Bundesliga, all the more if I consider that Werder's play is limited, in offensive in particular. I am afraid that Werder will stay in 2nd Bundesliga for a long time, even longer than Hamburger SV.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest