The Student Room Group

Affordable student accommodation in London!

Hi everyone, my name is Miguel. I am a student in England. If you are looking to move to London and are looking to rent a room in a house share please let me know. I can help you find affordable student accommodation in London! Happy to help with accommodation and answer any questions you may have about living in London.Thanks :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by miguelondon21
Hi everyone, my name is Miguel. I am a student in England. If you are looking to move to London and are looking to rent a room in a house share please let me know. I can help you find affordable student accommodation in London! Happy to help with accommodation and answer any questions you may have about living in London.Thanks :smile:

Hey! Thank you for this.
Do you know what websites I should check out to find student accommodation in Zone 1? I have already looked at unite students and student.com, but everything I find is so expensive and most of them are full year contracts...
Also about transport costs: do you know how much a 15 minute tube or bus ride would cost?
Original post by mKar20
Hey! Thank you for this.
Do you know what websites I should check out to find student accommodation in Zone 1? I have already looked at unite students and student.com, but everything I find is so expensive and most of them are full year contracts...
Also about transport costs: do you know how much a 15 minute tube or bus ride would cost?

1.50 might be discounts if you have a student Oyster card!
I am staying at LHA in central London. They dont have long term contracts in place and you can leave with one week's notice. Rent is flexible also and its close to my school.
Original post by mKar20
Hey! Thank you for this.

Hi
I don't know what your budget is per week but I am trying to find someone to take over my studio in a student accommodation. It is with unite students and it is in central, in clerkenwell.
Original post by Christina1989
I am staying at LHA in central London. They dont have long term contracts in place and you can leave with one week's notice. Rent is flexible also and its close to my school.

hi! I was thinking of booking for LHA Southwark. do you know if the accommodation is good in terms of social life?
Reply 6
Original post by Christina1989

Hi! What is the process of booking? Is it hard to get accommodation? I have registered but haven't spoken to a member yet.
Reply 7
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my lease for a studio apartment at The Lyra. It's a great place to live, with a private bathroom, kitchenette, and study area. It's also fully furnished and has high-speed wifi. This price is lower than the current rental price. The post code is GPFQ+3C. The lease is from Sep 9, 2023 to Aug 31, 2024. The location is convenient, with supermarkets and bus stops nearby. If you're interested, please message me and I'll send you more details and photos. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending