The Student Room Group

Looking for someone who wants student accommodation LONDON

I have a booking for next year but I want to cancel my booking if you are looking for student accommodation in London message me x
Reply 1
Hello. Do you mean next year 2024 or next start year Sept 2023? If it is Sept 2023, could you please give me the details of your accommodation i.e. address and how close it is to Kings College London, ameneties (shared bathroom, kitchen etc) , what is transportation like, supermarkets distance and how much it is per week and does this include the bills? Thank you.
Original post by Pats134
I have a booking for next year but I want to cancel my booking if you are looking for student accommodation in London message me x
Reply 2
Hi,

I mean next start of the academic year Sept 2023, so the accommodation is located in Tottenham Hale and is 2 mins away from Tottenham Hale Station. It is 35 mins on the tube to Kings College London. The amenities are an ensuite room double bed, with a shared kitchen. Within the accommodation there is social areas and outdoor areas to use. There is a retail centre 5 mins away from the accommodation with many shops such as Lidl and Iceland. There is also a Tesco Express and Asda Express which just below the accommodation (4 mins away). There is also a gym right below the accommodation too. Per week it is a £195 bills included and the length of stay is 358 nights.
Original post by mfawebb
Hello. Do you mean next year 2024 or next start year Sept 2023? If it is Sept 2023, could you please give me the details of your accommodation i.e. address and how close it is to Kings College London, ameneties (shared bathroom, kitchen etc) , what is transportation like, supermarkets distance and how much it is per week and does this include the bills? Thank you.
I have an ensuite room available from now to july if anyone would like the lease £274 per week-your own room- your own bathroom- shared kitchen , view of the city skyline and free gym
Reply 4
Hello! Where is the accommodation?

Original post by tobzzz101
I have an ensuite room available from now to july if anyone would like the lease £274 per week-your own room- your own bathroom- shared kitchen , view of the city skyline and free gym
Original post by rdm15
Hello! Where is the accommodation?

It is in Walthamstow (By Blackhorse rd)
Hi! Just wanted to ask a few questions if that’s ok, what is the name of the building/company? Is it a student hall? And if do u know how they are with visitors?like is there a max days (is yes how many) and are they flexible with letting ppl stay longer than max? Maybe if discussed first? Last question haha, can it be a student from any uni?

Thanks you!!
Original post by Pats134
Hi,

I mean next start of the academic year Sept 2023, so the accommodation is located in Tottenham Hale and is 2 mins away from Tottenham Hale Station. It is 35 mins on the tube to Kings College London. The amenities are an ensuite room double bed, with a shared kitchen. Within the accommodation there is social areas and outdoor areas to use. There is a retail centre 5 mins away from the accommodation with many shops such as Lidl and Iceland. There is also a Tesco Express and Asda Express which just below the accommodation (4 mins away). There is also a gym right below the accommodation too. Per week it is a £195 bills included and the length of stay is 358 nights.
Original post by Erica060201
Hi! Just wanted to ask a few questions if that’s ok, what is the name of the building/company? Is it a student hall? And if do u know how they are with visitors?like is there a max days (is yes how many) and are they flexible with letting ppl stay longer than max? Maybe if discussed first? Last question haha, can it be a student from any uni?

Thanks you!!

name : Canvas
It is a student hall
They are really flexible with visitors (i dont believe anyone has been told off for having visitors for too long but you are meant to keep it to a week max of someone staying over i think but isnt that strict to be fair)

It can a student from any uni

(Wasnt sure if the question was directed at pats or me but yeah)
Original post by tobzzz101
name : Canvas
It is a student hall
They are really flexible with visitors (i dont believe anyone has been told off for having visitors for too long but you are meant to keep it to a week max of someone staying over i think but isnt that strict to be fair)

It can a student from any uni

(Wasnt sure if the question was directed at pats or me but yeah)

Hi! Ty! Yeah it was for pats haha, only since I can’t afford ur one, but ty again!
Reply 9
Original post by Erica060201

Thanks you!!

Yep that’s absolutely okay. Sorry for the late reply. The name of the company is unite students and the accommodation is called Emily bowes court. It is a student accommodation they are very lenient and don’t mind visitors they can stay for as long as they want and there is not a limit. Yes it can be any uni. xx
Reply 10
Original post by Pats134

Hi is this still available, i am interested. I am looking for accommodation from Sept 2023 onwards
Original post by Pats134
Yep that’s absolutely okay. Sorry for the late reply. The name of the company is unite students and the accommodation is called Emily bowes court. It is a student accommodation they are very lenient and don’t mind visitors they can stay for as long as they want and there is not a limit. Yes it can be any uni. xx

Hey I'm interested if this is still available
For anyone still looking for uni accommodation in London, I have a twin sharing studio at Unite- Walmsley Studio with private kitchen and washroom available from 23.9.23 for 40 weeks. Please text me if interested!
Heya! I tried to message you but seems like you have it off. I am interested in the accommodation if it’s still available. Do let me know! ( also are you a female?)
Original post by username6374565
For anyone still looking for uni accommodation in London, I have a twin sharing studio at Unite- Walmsley Studio with private kitchen and washroom available from 23.9.23 for 40 weeks. Please text me if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending