The Student Room Group

Moving to London, work, university,

Good evening. I am a full-time student with type 1 diabetes who have settled status and who is planning to move to London because the most important part of my life is in London. At the moment I am looking for work in London, and would like to ask, is it possible to get a council house, flat in London in future? And if yes, how long will it take approximately to get any update about my application?
Reply 1
Original post by Sergejs_
Good evening. I am a full-time student with type 1 diabetes who have settled status and who is planning to move to London because the most important part of my life is in London. At the moment I am looking for work in London, and would like to ask, is it possible to get a council house, flat in London in future? And if yes, how long will it take approximately to get any update about my application?

No, you are very unlikely to qualify for council accommodation. Familes and single mums are ahead of you.

https://www.london.gov.uk/programmes-strategies/housing-and-land/homes-londoners-affordable-homes-programmes/homes-londoners-affordable-homes-programme-2016-2023

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending