The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

indian student sep intake

Hello. Im from india. Im planning for September intake. but hard to choose from uni york st john, cumbria , uni of central lancashire, huddersfield, heardfordshire , bedfordshire , bradford, ucb , trinity saint david.
But coronavirus concerns.

Is it ok to go uk. Idk if studies will be online or no. But don't want online studies.

I want to know any other indian students going to uk for this September intake.

and out of these which college would be good for mba . i also need more details on placement.
Original post by Hcj21212in
Hello. Im from india. Im planning for September intake. but hard to choose from uni york st john, cumbria , uni of central lancashire, huddersfield, heardfordshire , bedfordshire , bradford, ucb , trinity saint david.
But coronavirus concerns.

Is it ok to go uk. Idk if studies will be online or no. But don't want online studies.

I want to know any other indian students going to uk for this September intake.

and out of these which college would be good for mba . i also need more details on placement.

Despite the coronavirus pandemic, UK universities are currently processing
international applications as normal and the intended Autumn intake will be
running as planned.
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Most universities are going to be using online teaching for some time in the future possibly forever and will mix it up with tutorials for smaller groups. I dont know much about the other universities or where in UWTSD you will be studying but I suspect it will be the business campus in Swansea. The current coronavirus situation in Swansea is that there hasnt been a new case in Swansea for the last week. Neath Port Talbot the nearest county is currently averaging 1 new case a day and that is likely to be in a nursing home environment. Carmarthenshire which includes Carmarthen campus is currently having a couple of cases and Ceredigion which covers Lampeter campuses has the lowest number in the UK.

It is highly likely there will be no cases in the area by September and I suspect that will be the case elsewhere as well.
Just an update todays coronavirus update again shows no new coronavirus figures in Swansea itself and none to the west or north. There is 1 case in the neighbouring area to the East. That is the only new case in an area from 25 miles to the east, 60 miles to the west and 100 miles to the north.
Reply 4
thanks but not going swansea 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending