The Student Room Group

University

So i cannot believe it but i achieved a first class honours in criminology and i got a first in my dissertation. I cannot believe it!
Congratulations! I imagine you just got your results today, I have to wait another week for mine.

How are you celebrating?
Reply 2
Original post by bmthsleepwalking
So i cannot believe it but i achieved a first class honours in criminology and i got a first in my dissertation. I cannot believe it!

Congratulations! That's amazing. :smile:
Reply 3
BAP BAP BAP BOW CONGRATULATTIOOOOONSS!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hope I can do as well as you in uni next year
Original post by bmthsleepwalking

Well done. Its times like these i wish TSR has a love button for good news like this :smile:
Reply 6
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you, yes i got them today. I had all my marks back so i was fairly certain i got a 2:1. But they gave me a first because of how the weightings were weighed up. I celebrated by getting a takeaway and celebrated with my family. Good luck with yours.
Thank you so much!
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Congratulations! That's amazing. :smile:
Original post by jayarna
BAP BAP BAP BOW CONGRATULATTIOOOOONSS!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hope I can do as well as you in uni next year

Thank you!!!! you will do just never ever give up :smile: countless times i was close to giving up. Hard work pays off.
Original post by Ghostlady
Well done. Its times like these i wish TSR has a love button for good news like this :smile:

Thank you Ghostlady. I'm glad you took the time to congratulate me.
Original post by Free81
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you Free81!!! haha! in seriousness thank you for your support.
Congratulations! Massive well done! I got a First last year for BA Theatre Tech and have just completed a PGCE too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending