The Student Room Group

Business

Anyone got any revision advise for Business, i'm really behind?
Original post by _Denissa059
Anyone got any revision advise for Business, i'm really behind?

Denissa. I don't know what aspect of business are you studying, Stakeholder Management, Management Information Systems. There's quite a good book I found on Amazon THE LITTLE BOOK OF BIG MANAGEMENT THEORIES AND HOW TO USE THEM. It's like a 2 page summary of all the big management writers, Tuckman, Kotter, not Freeman for some reason but they do have Stakeholder in there. It's like a thumbnail of a ton of theories, get you started. Academia Edu is great so is Google Books (pretend you're going to buy). Academia is fine but sometimes an initial search for something like Portas gets is likely to get you rabbit hearts, Canadian Salmon and Dolphin Libido (not kidding) although that is more a problem I find in Google Scholar and EBSCO. Finally. If your studies are getting you down and you feel you would like a good laugh or even give your tutor a little bit of a headache ask him how to Harvard Reference THE SERENITY PRAYER by Reinhold Neibur. (There's no definitive guide to referencing non biblical prayers). But a lot of innocent fun can be had from asking a question they can't answer. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending