The Student Room Group

Why can't I reply to questions?

It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
maybe they've deleted the thread. Are you trying to post too frequently possibly. Once I tried to post, and an error came up, and then I had to wait another 30 seconds
Original post by markova21
It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

The thread may have been taken down or deleted :dontknow:
Reply 3
I've just looked and the post is still up. It's called Transferring degrees after foundation year, student finance help. It was posted by someone called delagore. It wouldn't let me post a reply. This has happened to me a few times.
Reply 4
This keeps happening to me I've never posted before let's see if it let's me post this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending