The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi!

I've provided continuous evidence of my employment (payslips, contract etc.) to continue receiving maintenance loan but today they rejected my application saying ''From the information you provided on your application we can't confirm that you're working at an acceptable level in the UK now and during your studies. This means that you are not eligible to receive full student finance as an EU migrant worker this year.''

What does this mean and why is it rejected if I've met all the conditions and am working?
Reply 1
Hi!

I've provided continuous evidence of my employment (payslips, contract etc.) to continue receiving maintenance loan but today they rejected my application saying ''From the information you provided on your application we can't confirm that you're working at an acceptable level in the UK now and during your studies. This means that you are not eligible to receive full student finance as an EU migrant worker this year.''

What does this mean and why is it rejected if I've met all the conditions and am working?
Threads merged - please don't make multiple threads for the same question. Questions on this forum are answered by official SFE reps during office housrs, so it might now be after the Christmas break when you receive a reply. :smile:
Hi Marikaa,

This means that when the assessors reviewed your evidence they have deemed your working levels as not acceptable to be classed a Migrant Worker. Did they advise you to apply as a EU student for the Tuition Fee Loan only? Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending