The Student Room Group

so i cant send pms/visitor messages yet but message me here if you want to talk.

basically what i said

Scroll to see replies

@Meheraj yh u sent me a pm

hi im good.

do i ..??? im just kidding.. i saw your name like on a thread you replied to and I looked at your pfp (btw not trying to be weird) but then i saw your posts and found you very good at advice so i just followed you.
I don't really understand this :confused: what are you wanting to talk about?
Reply 3
Original post by MyLifeNotFound
@Meheraj yh u sent me a pm

hi im good.

do i ..??? im just kidding.. i saw your name like on a thread you replied to and I looked at your pfp (btw not trying to be weird) but then i saw your posts and found you very good at advice so i just followed you.

Hi, again!

Thanks for the reply! :smile:

I actually lost a very dear friend of mine. I was thinking about whether it was her or not. Hence, I PMed you. Hope you didn't get offended.

Oh, I see. Cheers for those beautiful words!
Original post by Charles III
I don't really understand this :confused: what are you wanting to talk about?

sorry mate its nothing.
but you can chat here if you want.
Original post by Meheraj
Hi, again!

Thanks for the reply! :smile:

I actually lost a very dear friend of mine. I was thinking about whether it was her or not. Hence, I PMed you. Hope you didn't get offended.

Oh, I see. Cheers for those beautiful words!

Anytime!:u:

Oh. sorry to hear that, she must be a very good friend if you thought it was her. Nah im not offended, you're good.

mhm. yeah. again anytime.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Anytime!:u:

Oh. sorry to hear that, she must be a very good friend if you thought it was her. Nah im not offended, you're good.

mhm. yeah. again anytime.

It's alright. Indeed, she was. We lost touch with each other out of the blue like a thunderstorm. Thanks again for understanding! :smile:

So, where do you hail from? What do you do?
Original post by Meheraj
It's alright. Indeed, she was. We lost touch with each other out of the blue like a thunderstorm. Thanks again for understanding! :smile:

So, where do you hail from? What do you do?

Oh there must be a reason on why she left out of the blue...not gonna lie. yeah ofc i would understand.

hmmm dont wanna share info here right now.. i just joined. hope you understand.
but you can answer your question. if you want....
Reply 8
Oh there must be a reason on why she left out of the blue...not gonna lie. yeah ofc i would understand.

hmmm dont wanna share info here right now.. i just joined. hope you understand.
but you can answer your question. if you want....

I don't think there was any reason for her to vanish all of a sudden. Even if a person at least deserves to know why someone is doing such.

Okay, no worries! :smile: Yeah, I do understand.

Well, I'm originally from BD and I'm a student right now.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Meheraj
I don't think there was any reason for her to vanish all of a sudden. Even if a person at least deserves to know why someone is doing such.

Okay, no worries! :smile: Yeah, I do understand.

Well, I'm originally from BD and I'm a student right now.

well... have you thought about her personal life? her mental health? her friendships? was she in a relationship? her family? just stating the reasons maybe why.

ok cool.

Oh Bangladesh. cool. what u studying?
Reply 10
well... have you thought about her personal life? her mental health? her friendships? was she in a relationship? her family? just stating the reasons maybe why.

ok cool.

Oh Bangladesh. cool. what u studying?

Yeah, I did and I know most of the things about her. Sorry, I can't disclose anything else here.

Basically, I'm planning to commence my bachelor's this year.

Sorry, I'm not asking you anything 'cause you don't want to share anything here.
Original post by Meheraj
Yeah, I did and I know most of the things about her. Sorry, I can't disclose anything else here.

Basically, I'm planning to commence my bachelor's this year.

Sorry, I'm not asking you anything 'cause you don't want to share anything here.

oh really..? sounds like you were really close then. how long did you know her then? oh its ok.

oh ok cool.

oh you can ask questions ill just say if i want to share it or not.
Reply 12
oh really..? sounds like you were really close then. how long did you know her then? oh its ok.

oh ok cool.

oh you can ask questions ill just say if i want to share it or not.

Yep. Yeah, we were best friends. I don't think time really mattered between us and I can't even say it for privacy.

I already asked you two questions but you didn't answer them. Do you want me to guess the answer to the first question?
Original post by Meheraj
Yep. Yeah, we were best friends. I don't think time really mattered between us and I can't even say it for privacy.

I already asked you two questions but you didn't answer them. Do you want me to guess the answer to the first question?

oh thats cute then. wdym by time didint matter? ohh ok.

did you oh sh.. sorry. but hmmm yeah sure why not.
Reply 14
oh thats cute then. wdym by time didint matter? ohh ok.

did you oh sh.. sorry. but hmmm yeah sure why not.

Yeah, it is. :biggrin: I meant it didn't matter like for how many months or years we were in touch with each other. We've been on good terms since the very first day and that's what mattered to us.

You're good. Don't worry. You're from the UK? Tell me I'm wrong.

How old are you though? No offence.
hi
Original post by Meheraj
Yeah, it is. :biggrin: I meant it didn't matter like for how many months or years we were in touch with each other. We've been on good terms since the very first day and that's what mattered to us.

You're good. Don't worry. You're from the UK? Tell me I'm wrong.

How old are you though? No offence.

lol. ohhh then thats also really cute then. if you dont mind me asking yk her irl. maybe i might know why...

yep i am.

nah cant answer that just yet.
Original post by tater tot
hi

dont just dont check you know.
what?
ohh ok

Quick Reply

Latest