The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Anyone going to west London university?!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know if their modules are online and how to access them e.g. zoom? have you any info from uni? I am so confused
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Original post by ILoveSunsets
Anyone know if their modules are online and how to access them e.g. zoom? have you any info from uni? I am so confused

The modules are online and will be done through blackboard
They have given the timetable. Some for me are online and on campus
They have given the timetable. Some for me are online and on campus

Same, online for lectures and on campus for seminars but currently there's a timetabling issue for a module that we're doing that's going to be sorted soon
Hi guys. I applied for January intake for the MBA program. Just want to know if YSJ is a good university and if anyone currrently studying MBA can share their experience. Thanks
I've got uni on Tues, wed, and Thurs. good luck everyone
I've got uni on Tues, wed, and Thurs. good luck everyone

I got to uni on Thursdays (seminars) on campus and Mondays and Tuesdays (lectures) online
does anyone know how to acess l2online on blackboard? I don't see it on there
does anyone know how to acess l2online on blackboard? I don't see it on there

Go onto blackboard, click courses then scroll down and it should say L2L Online (21st September 2020 to December 2020)

All your modules are in alphabetical order so you be able to find it quite easily
thanks!
anyone else completed the L2Lonline learning module?
anyone else completed the L2Lonline learning module?

Yep :smile: how did you find it?
yh it was good but I can't access the webinar so they're fixing it for me
when we go for our first module, do we click on our module then webinar (collaboration) and join that way for online class? I'm still confused
when we go for our first module, do we click on our module then webinar (collaboration) and join that way for online class? I'm still confused

You module leader will send you a link to the online lectures through email
thanks. I start on Tuesday. should get the link tomorrow or on Monday x
thanks. I start on Tuesday. should get the link tomorrow or on Monday x

Nice! Good luck! Have you considered where your going to do placement in?
I've sent a couple of emails out. just waiting for a reply. might do it during December or January or on Mondays and Fridays as I am free. I'm going to try do placement in a hospital for a couple of weeks
I've sent a couple of emails out. just waiting for a reply. might do it during December or January or on Mondays and Fridays as I am free. I'm going to try do placement in a hospital for a couple of weeks

Seems like a good plan, have you thought about what you are going to do for your dissertation?
I'm going to wait till the lectures and talk it through with my module leader. kind of have a plan but want to see if it's something that I can do it based on.

have you thought about your placement too? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending