The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University

I'm looking to apply to cov uni to study law..but I've beard some bad stuff so I'm looking for people to like tell me if it's worth it or not.
Reply 1
What are bad things
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Bad stuff like???? I'm also applying this year so if you know something that isn't on the official sites, i would really like to hear it 🥂 cz I'm from the south Asia and i really don't know much about the west, As soon I'll be in the west so kinda wanna know about the real talk
Original post by Raphee
Bad stuff like???? I'm also applying this year so if you know something that isn't on the official sites, i would really like to hear it 🥂 cz I'm from the south Asia and i really don't know much about the west, As soon I'll be in the west so kinda wanna know about the real talk

Cov is NOT a serious uni 😭, like if you say you’re going there for the education your lyinggggg. It’s like v much known for be v social and unserious, like ppl js be having sx n shi every night and no one attends there lectures n ppl drop out and drinking n drug culture is vv high there. Like I’m the SCHOOL itself isant bad but the ppl who apply r rly js going for one thing- most of the time.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2

Cov is NOT a serious uni 😭, like if you say you’re going there for the education your lyinggggg. It’s like v much known for be v social and unserious, like ppl js be having sx n shi every night and no one attends there lectures n ppl drop out and drinking n drug culture is vv high there. Like I’m the SCHOOL itself isant bad but the ppl who apply r rly js going for one thing- most of the time.

😳is thz what u heard or u'have seen it, btw i think it depends upon the person to choose between gd n bd, the drg cltre is everywhere around the world....
It’s more like thats what it’s known for, like I haven’t been to Oxford but it’s KNOWN for being a rly prestigious school ygm, same w all this about Cov. But Ofc it’s up to the person to decide but that’s js what it is
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #3
It’s more like thats what it’s known for, like I haven’t been to Oxford but it’s KNOWN for being a rly prestigious school ygm, same w all this about Cov. But Ofc it’s up to the person to decide but that’s js what it is

Ya u'r ryt✌🏽
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3

Btw which university is gd bt nt too expensive in London which offers bsCs or law, like Cov.
Original post by Raphee
Btw which university is gd bt nt too expensive in London which offers bsCs or law, like Cov.
Probs like city university London, Umm maybe like Royal Holloway, University of Essex, like the grade boundaries aren’t too high and they offer a lot of support and scholarships, but obvi if you’re wanting to go London, it’s gonna be more important that other unis 🤷🏾*♀️
Original post by Raphee
Also, specifically Esssex is good for law, they have a free law clinic that the undergrads can use and they are a leading uni in terms for research in law

Quick Reply

Latest