The Student Room Group

DWP 547 Executive Officer West London July 2023

I have applied for DWP Executive Officer on 11/07 and completed SJT but haven’t heard anything since it. Is there anyone who applied for West London and have already been invited for pre recorded interviews? Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I completed my pre-recorded interview. didn't go as i planned but well, I gave it a try. Did you apply anywhere else ?
I m sorry to hear it didn’t go as yo planned. I haven’t applied anywhere else. Would you be able to share which question they asked to you? It would be great to hear it. Thank you
Original post by Al_SH
I completed my pre-recorded interview. didn't go as i planned but well, I gave it a try. Did you apply anywhere else ?
Reply 3
Original post by Renata De Souza
I m sorry to hear it didn’t go as yo planned. I haven’t applied anywhere else. Would you be able to share which question they asked to you? It would be great to hear it. Thank you

thanks, but it's okay. i actually don't remember the questions, was not really ready for those questions lol not what i expected. Had to think of sth and just blabbed about. there were two on communication, 2 on managing a quality service and 2 on making effective decision.
I have applied for DWP Executive Officer on 11/07 and completed SJT but haven’t heard anything since it. Is there anyone who applied for West London and have already been invited for pre recorded interviews? Thank you

I have and invited for a interview I got 4 days left
everyone please post updates! - i had my interview initiation sent on the 17th July, according to other posts, it apparently is taking up to 3-4 weeks
Where did you apply for? I had my interview 2 weeks ago and I still waiting results.
The west london 547 role. I am also awaiting results. fingers crossed.
I did it too. Let’s update each other when the results come up. So we could perhaps get some support.
Is anyone still awaiting results of their situational test, for West London 547?
Pre recorded Interviews was already held 2 weeks ago. When did you do your situational test?

Original post by Serenity111
Is anyone still awaiting results of their situational test, for West London 547?
Pre recorded Interviews was already held 2 weeks ago. When did you do your situational test?

On 10 July, my account still says they are assessing my application, maybe they forgot to tell me I was unsuccessful.LOL Thanks for letting me know.
Reply 12
had interview on the 20th still havent heard back
Reply 13
Original post by Al_SH

When did you get the results of the interview?
I am going to do my pre recorders interview soon I am dreading it
results are out!
Reply 16
Original post by sweetpotatochip
results are out!

yep on reserve list
Original post by bossman75
yep on reserve list

Me too, I just wonder the reserve list says it is up to 6 months only. Does it means if we don’t get called we will have to do the whole process again ? Basically don’t get any job at the end?
Reply 18
Me too, I just wonder the reserve list says it is up to 6 months only. Does it means if we don’t get called we will have to do the whole process again ? Basically don’t get any job at the end?

I think they put everyone on reserve list and will start offering positions soon. I just received email about my location choices
When did you received your results? Did it took long until you got the following email with offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending