The Student Room Group

Debate Chamber Economics Summer School

Hey! So I’m thinking about studying economics at Cambridge (I’m going into Year 12 this year), and I wanted to attend a summer school in my Year 12 summer. I go to an independent school so I can’t attend the Sutton Trust or UNIQ summer schools, and I don’t want to pay 4/5K for the Oxbridge summer schools.

I was wondering whether there are any other summer schools I could go to, that would help my application for Economics at Cambridge. I was specifically thinking about going to the Debate Chamber Summer School, however I was wondering how advanced the material is and whether it would help my university application.
Reply 1
Original post by justagcsestudent
Hey! So I’m thinking about studying economics at Cambridge (I’m going into Year 12 this year), and I wanted to attend a summer school in my Year 12 summer. I go to an independent school so I can’t attend the Sutton Trust or UNIQ summer schools, and I don’t want to pay 4/5K for the Oxbridge summer schools.

I was wondering whether there are any other summer schools I could go to, that would help my application for Economics at Cambridge. I was specifically thinking about going to the Debate Chamber Summer School, however I was wondering how advanced the material is and whether it would help my university application.

Have you attended Debate Chamber summer school? How was your experience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending