Original post by Ash.Manganaro
Same here

I'm lgbt
Reply 62
i’m hoping to study psychology :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Today my place for Interior Design was confirmed!!! So exciting, has anyone else accepted their offer? I can't wait to make friends
Original post by the_Ivy
Today my place for Interior Design was confirmed!!! So exciting, has anyone else accepted their offer? I can't wait to make friends

i have!! i've accepted a place for creative arts practice (with a foundation year)!! congrats on getting your place comfirmed!!!
Congrats! I've accepted for creative writing and drama with placement
Reply 66
Original post by eggie_ez
i have!! i've accepted a place for creative arts practice (with a foundation year)!! congrats on getting your place comfirmed!!!

Thank you!!! Congratulations to you!!
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? If so, what are your top 3 choices? :smile:
yep, top ones are lakeside and gardens
I’ve been offered a place studying business, is anybody else doing this course? :smile:
Original post by .tiger
i’m hoping to study psychology :smile:

Me too
Hey, does anyone know the creative writing or Drama reading lists, would love to get a head start
Has anyone firmed Bath Spa for Psychology or similar? :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by Alexxhewitt
Has anyone firmed Bath Spa for Psychology or similar? :smile:

i have :smile:
Reply 74
When do you need to apply for accommodation by?
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hey, Im taking education studies at Bath Spa. Has anyone applied for the same course? I haven't managed to find anyone yet.
Reply 76
Original post by Phoenix paterson
Hey I'm Phoenix I'm looking to study commercial music would love to chat to anyone thinking of going

Hi, I'm Elizabeth and I'm thinking of going to study music there. I would love to talk to you
Original post by Jodie_xo
I’ve been offered a place studying business, is anybody else doing this course? :smile:

Yeh I am
Hey everyone I got my accommodation. and Im staying in elm private studio flat in the insight gardens! If anyone Is staying there or knows of someone please comment and let me know thankyou!
Does anyone want a private Studio at Green Park House?
"Our studios are self-contained apartments with bathroom, study bedroom and kitchen facilities".
Top floor, back of the building (quiet).
Cost per week: £206 - total cost for a 40-week contract: £8,240.
Available NOW to move in this weekend.
https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/our-accommodation/green-park-house/
PLEASE PM ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending