The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'll be arriving in Dundee this September to start an undergraduate degree in Biology. I was wondering if there was a group chat or anything similar for individuals in my course? or perhaps a general Dundee 2021 group chat?

Looking forward to meeting y'all,
Georgios.D.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by zzebra
hi, I'm on another snapchat gc for Dundee law neither of you are on it- do you want to be added xx

Hi, I am going to study Law at Dundee could you add me too?
My sc is thebooqueenam thanks xx
Hey, I’m also going to the university of Dundee. Is anyone studying architecture?
Hello guys, I have recently been accepted by University of Dundee for MSc Data science and Engineering program. I haven't been able to find much reviews about it online which is why I am a bit skeptical. I have a non computing background and the course module seems very technical. Can someone who has studied or is studying data science at Dundee please help a brother out.

I have also been accepted by University of stirling (Data science for business) which is less technical. Also applied to university of Aberdeen for the same course so should I wait for their reply?

Any help would do. Thank you!
Hi I'm a dundee fresher studying MA Environmental Science & Geography and I was wondering if there was anyone else on this course or somebody who just wants to chat cause I'm lonely in my uni room 😁
hi I have an offer for dentistry at dundee starting 2022. could anyone give any recommendations for which student accommodation is best?
Original post by archpowered
Hi! I've applied to Forensic Anthropology. I'm Currently doing Biology, History and Eng Lit

Hey! How is the course? What other unis did you apply for for forensics? I'm a year 12 taking bio rs and history and it's a struggle fining courses which don't require chemistry

Latest

Trending

Trending