The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

I'm an Australian applicant applying as a graduate to study undergraduate medicine in the UK, likely with Dundee as my first preference.
I've recently graduated with a Bachelor of Biomedical Science from the University of Queensland. I'm hoping to study in the UK, specifically Scotland as I have a lot of family members living there and I'd love the challenge/adventure of moving across the world for study. Plus, I hate Australian weather and I'd do just about anything to get away from it!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Dundee for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi! I'm hoping to apply for Scots & English Law (Dual qualifying) at Dundee. I got AAAAB in my S5 Higher results.
hi! i just applied to study dentistry at dundee, last year for my highers i got 5 As and this year for my advanced highers i’m studying chemistry and maths, and taking business as a higher.
Original post by rachelxclark
hi! i just applied to study dentistry at dundee, last year for my highers i got 5 As and this year for my advanced highers i’m studying chemistry and maths, and taking business as a higher.

Hey! I just applied to study dentistry at Dundee too. I got 5 As last year for my highers as well and this year I’m studying AdvH chemistry, biology and music.
Hi! I've applied to Forensic Anthropology. I'm Currently doing Biology, History and Eng Lit
Original post by Pinkrose515
Hey! I just applied to study dentistry at Dundee too. I got 5 As last year for my highers as well and this year I’m studying AdvH chemistry, biology and music.

that’s amazing, good luck!! have you applied for glasgow too?
that’s amazing, good luck!! have you applied for glasgow too?

Yeah I’ve applied to Glasgow too, have you? Good luck with your application! :smile:
Original post by Pinkrose515
Yeah I’ve applied to Glasgow too, have you? Good luck with your application! :smile:

yeah glasgow and dundee are the only dentistry courses i’ve applied too since i didn’t want to move too far away, thank you and good luck with yours also! :smile:
yeah glasgow and dundee are the only dentistry courses i’ve applied too since i didn’t want to move too far away, thank you and good luck with yours also! :smile:

Hey I applied to Glasgow and Dundee for dentistry,if u don’t mind me asking what ucat score did u get?
Original post by Student1918
Hey I applied to Glasgow and Dundee for dentistry,if u don’t mind me asking what ucat score did u get?

hi! for my UCAT i scored 2860 overall and got a band 1 in SJT. good luck with your application!! has anyone heard back more than just acknowledgements yet?
hi! I've applied for a biomed undergrad degree here and I'm studying biology, chemistry and physics.
Heyy I just applied for Law here , how long did it take people to get offers?
Hi, I applied for Scots law around the start of October and got an acknowledgment email a while ago, today I got an email saying they were looking at applications. Did anyone else get this?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I applied for Scots law around the start of October and got an acknowledgment email a while ago, today I got an email saying they were looking at applications. Did anyone else get this?

I got one but fior dentistry and then got an email about fees
Hey I'm applying to both forensic anthropology and anatomical sciences here at Dundee. Coming up from from near Manchester.

Hi! I applied for BDS at Dundee too!!
I heard a girl in my school got an unconditional for architecture a couple of days ago
Original post by hayleys02
Heyy I just applied for Law here , how long did it take people to get offers?

Update, i recieved an offer for AB distinction!
hellooo I'm applying for Environmental Sustainability. I got an offer today. Anyone else doing the same? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending