The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if child nursing interviews at Dundee Uni will be held online due to covid?

Thanks!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 41
Original post by mussiegirl
Does anyone know if child nursing interviews at Dundee Uni will be held online due to covid?

Thanks!

The Medicine/Dentistry interviews are all online so I think it’s the same for nursing but i’m not 100% sure
Applying for the Dual-LLB, anyone else? Would be good to get to know some people who are applying!
I'm applying for History and European Lanuages
currently studying English,History,Sociology and psychology at College
Original post by ChasenStars
I'm applying for History and European Lanuages
currently studying English,History,Sociology and psychology at College

Is that a Social Sciences course? I done a HNC Social Science at City of Glasgow and got an A in the Graded Unit. It was a blast. I was meant to be going to Stirling and into Year 2 Psychology but I changed my mind last minute, Stirling didn't have Law places so I went to UWS. Not my happiest moment.
Yeah but not a HN course it's Routes to higher : social science. Basically just 4 separate highers put into one course so it can be offered for free rather than the paid single highers courses. Ideal for me as school was a bit messy and I only made it out with one higher (Geography B)
Original post by ChasenStars
Yeah but not a HN course it's Routes to higher : social science. Basically just 4 separate highers put into one course so it can be offered for free rather than the paid single highers courses. Ideal for me as school was a bit messy and I only made it out with one higher (Geography B)

Not to worry at all! I am 21 and just in first year of my undergraduate as I had left school at around 14/15. I was going to do the Highers and transition into university but I done the NC, HNC then into University as I just felt it would be a better articulation route for myself personally.
I wasn't even sure I wanted to go to university and didn't even know what I wanted to do initially when I signed up for this course I liked that it was just highers since it gave me more freedom of choice uni wise even if I did end up going for a social subject 😂 I dropped out a few months into my sixth year , did a NQ in music business then just fumbled around for a while trying to work out what I wanted. I'll be 23 just before university is set to start.
Yes they’re online! I have one tomorrow it’s an online group interview x
Hii

Anyone has an idea about their social work department? I do have an unconditional offer, however trying to accumulate feedback before accepting.

Any input will be appreciated, thank you!!
I just received an unconditional for Scot’s law! So I’d imagine they’re starting to work through law applications now
Original post by 0314Stuart
I just received an unconditional for Scot’s law! So I’d imagine they’re starting to work through law applications now

Original post by 0314Stuart

yh I got one for English Law around 5pm.
did they all offer you a scholarship too?
Original post by ipsabhatt
did they all offer you a scholarship too?

For law ?
yh I got a discover Dundee one
hi! I'm moving from north kent and applied for philosophy with european languages!

i'm hoping to do german and french but apparently they aren't running german in 2021 :-( received a conditional offer for bbb!!
Original post by caityjamie
hi! I'm moving from north kent and applied for philosophy with european languages!

i'm hoping to do german and french but apparently they aren't running german in 2021 :-( received a conditional offer for bbb!

I've applied for history and European Languages ,also hoping to do french and German.. where did you hear they weren't doing German?
Hey. I applied for Life Sciences at Dundee yesterday.
Reply 58
Hi I just applied for Maths and Maths with Psychology - coming from Northern Ireland where I studied Maths, Business and Religion! :smile:
Original post by alex.c1
Hi I just applied for Maths and Maths with Psychology - coming from Northern Ireland where I studied Maths, Business and Religion! :smile:

good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending