The Student Room Group
I watched it a long time ago - superb lecture.
Reply 2
Watched it a while back....I do believe it made me cry
Reply 3
I agree it was supber, and also the it made me cry as well. But it also made me think about some things in my life, that tend to get me depressed, so it was inspirational.
I'm in the process of watching. The first lecture on the internet that i've ever watched more than 5mins lol. :biggrin:
Reply 5
jesus-ninja
I'm in the process of watching. The first lecture on the internet that i've ever watched more than 5mins lol. :biggrin:

Do tell us what you thought about it.
ahijaw
Do tell us what you thought about it.

I found it very inspiring, I love things that make me think about things so it was very very good :biggrin: Thankyou for posting a thread on it :smile:
Reply 7
That was amazing.
Reply 8
jesus-ninja
I found it very inspiring, I love things that make me think about things so it was very very good :biggrin: Thankyou for posting a thread on it :smile:

I searched him on TSR to see if someone already had a thread on him, and was kinda suprised to find none.
Reply 9
trm90
That was amazing.

Ditto!
Reply 10
I only discovered this recently, it's really good.
Reply 11
I've already achieved my childhood dreams. Is there one about achieving my horny teenager dreams?
Reply 12
Psyk
I've already achieved my childhood dreams. Is there one about achieving my horny teenager dreams?

Watch the video to the end and you'll find out that achieving your childhood dreams isn't what it is really about.

Latest

Trending

Trending