The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Biomedical science BSc: Northumbria Uni

Does anyone else think biomedical science at northumbria university is marked bias and complaints are not dealt correctly? Marks delayed on being given back nearly 2 months? Lecturers being useless? I am sick of that uni and so happy I have now finished my last year there. I would strongly recommend other students look elsewhere for the course.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by kateh001
Does anyone else think biomedical science at northumbria university is marked bias and complaints are not dealt correctly? Marks delayed on being given back nearly 2 months? Lecturers being useless? I am sick of that uni and so happy I have now finished my last year there. I would strongly recommend other students look elsewhere for the course.

I happened to stumble on your comment whilst trying to look for reviews about biomed at Northumbria. I just got an offer and was considering firming it, but seeing this I'm having doubts. Can you please tell me why you hated it? I would really appreciate your honesty and for answering
Reply 3
Original post by kateh001

I'm a third year doing biomed at Northumbria.... my whole class of 200 people are rioting about this course and the awful modules and lecturers. Dont listen to Shia Labeouf! DONT DO IT!! DONT DO THIS COURSE! YOURE DREAMS WILL NOT COME TRUE!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending