The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Official Middlesex University London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fxtimx101
Middlesex got back with me like after 2 weeks. I got notified by Middlesex first by email. When did you apply ???

Well I had my interview 10 days ago now, they are rather slow from what I’m gathering, presumably many applications.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by sun96
Well I had my interview 10 days ago now, they are rather slow from what I’m gathering, presumably many applications.

oh ok..yh its most likey due to many applicant:frown: but dw they should be with u soon!!!:smile: What course u apply to???
Reply 22
oh ok..yh its most likey due to many applicant:frown: but dw they should be with u soon!!!:smile: What course u apply to???

Thank you!

I applied for Social Work MA, I’m wondering if courses will be running online, obviously it’s too early to tell. However I can’t imagine everything returning back to “normal” straight away maybe the new version of normal will be in place I.e masks and distancing.
Original post by sun96
Thank you!

I applied for Social Work MA, I’m wondering if courses will be running online, obviously it’s too early to tell. However I can’t imagine everything returning back to “normal” straight away maybe the new version of normal will be in place I.e masks and distancing.

Ooo nice...and I think they gonna do a mixture of online and going to the campus tbh cus like there r certain stuff that need to be done practically with us being there but we will see.
Reply 24
Ooo nice...and I think they gonna do a mixture of online and going to the campus tbh cus like there r certain stuff that need to be done practically with us being there but we will see.

I received my offer today! Super happy. - I look forward to whatever form of teaching as I can’t wait to start.
Original post by sun96
I received my offer today! Super happy. - I look forward to whatever form of teaching as I can’t wait to start.

Congrats !!!
Reply 26
Congrats !!!

Thank you! Is your course undergrad?
Original post by sun96
Thank you! Is your course undergrad?

No problem:smile: And yes my course in undergrad
Reply 28
i am also applying for social work but PGDip, has anyone heard back from mdx
(edited 3 years ago)
Anyone applying for Neuroscience at Middlesex? xx
Reply 30
i got 2 offers today at middlesex for biomedical science and medical physiology bsc
Original post by naj1485
i got 2 offers today at middlesex for biomedical science and medical physiology bsc

Ooo nice..what course u planning to do??
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Middlesex University London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hey!

I applied for Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) and had my interview a month ago and got my offer a few days after.

Anyone else doing the same maybe?

Thanks!
Original post by ShaneM19
Hey!

I applied for Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) and had my interview a month ago and got my offer a few days after.

Thanks!

Hey
congrats on your offer!
I applied for the same course and also got an offer but I've recently received an offer for neuroscience at Middlesex as well , so I'm still deciding which course to do
Hello, I’ve applied for cardiac physiology at Middlesex for 2021 too! I have my interview coming up though, would you be able to give me any advice for it or let me know how to prepare?
Thank you!!
Hey!

Thanks!

Original post by Shivaany
Hello, I’ve applied for cardiac physiology at Middlesex for 2021 too! I have my interview coming up though, would you be able to give me any advice for it or let me know how to prepare?
Thank you!!

Hey man!

It’s a very spontaneous interview so you can’t really prepare so just be ready for when it comes to the group discussions as you’ve to talk about 2 scenarios - I can’t really disclose much more!

I hope it goes well for you and good luck!
Reply 36
Ooo nice..what course u planning to do??

Wanted to do medical physiology but I think I’m gonna just go for biomed
Hey!

Thanks!

Hey, i am considering doing cardiac physiology for uni and for a levels i am going to take sociology, geography and biology. Do you think this is a good idea taking only one science as i don't think i could cope with 2 sciences. If you don't mind can you please tell me what you took for a levels. Thank you.
Hey man!

It’s a very spontaneous interview so you can’t really prepare so just be ready for when it comes to the group discussions as you’ve to talk about 2 scenarios - I can’t really disclose much more!

I hope it goes well for you and good luck!

do all the interviews include group discussions? I'm applying for nursing
Reply 39
Original post by anonymous_xjh90
do all the interviews include group discussions? I'm applying for nursing

Hello,

I have had 4 interviews with different institutions (Middlesex, Anglia Ruskin, York & LondonMet) for Social Work and only one of them had a group discussion element which was not as much of a big deal than I had built up in my head.
Generally the university’s do tell you what your interview process will be like so you can reasonably prepare yourself. - Good Luck with the Nursing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending