The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

University spreadsheets

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any spreadsheets for LSE or UCL 2024 admissions. I know Oxford have one but wondering if it’s too early for LSE or UCL ones to have been created
Original post by Isabella3232
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any spreadsheets for LSE or UCL 2024 admissions. I know Oxford have one but wondering if it’s too early for LSE or UCL ones to have been created

For the LSE spreadsheet, see the link in post #1 of the Official London School of Economics and Political Science 2024 Applicant Thread.

No spreadsheet yet exists for UCL, simply because there has been no request for one to be created. Once that happens, a link to it will be added to post #1 of the Official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia

For the LSE spreadsheet, see the link in post #1 of the Official London School of Economics and Political Science 2024 Applicant Thread.

No spreadsheet yet exists for UCL, simply because there has been no request for one to be created. Once that happens, a link to it will be added to post #1 of the Official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024.

Thank you!
Thank you for this. Is there any possibility one can also be created for KCL 2024 applicants? Thanks very much :smile:

how should we request one for UCL, please?
just comment on the threat?
Thanks

is there a ucl spreadsheet now?
Original post by Anonymous #2
how should we request one for UCL, please?
just comment on the threat?
Thanks

2024 Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1APbQJsV-aFS8NDimU23waCfr3HyRIB_gOiA_okyxI50/edit?usp=sharing

this one is not official though, is it? it is not on the official thread, maybe that's why so few people posted there... ☹️
wonder how we can get the admins to add the link to the first post or create one for UCL...
i have tried requesting anonymously on several posts a few months ago but didnt get any replies
Reply 8
Original post by Isabella3232
LSE - A tracking form has been created sothat you can see when offers are beinggiven out.Link to this year's form:https://forms.gle/xzbj9EUuUQEa7SKE72024 form responses:https://tinyurl.com/43ybzf2z
Original post by Anonymous #2
this one is not official though, is it? it is not on the official thread, maybe that's why so few people posted there... ☹️
wonder how we can get the admins to add the link to the first post or create one for UCL...
i have tried requesting anonymously on several posts a few months ago but didnt get any replies
There isn't such thing as an 'official' sheet, they are just made by students and circulated hence why you take everything on there with a pinch of salt. How many responses you get varies on how much the sheet is circulated but for instance even the WhatsApp group chat is small this year so not many people getting in touch.
till waiting to hear from economics BSC. looking at spreadsheet, there doesn't seem to be any offers recently. also, looking at2023, by now, comes out the rejections. Wish they will just get it over with. anyone heard for economics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending