The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I’ve got my interview in 30 minutes for an art and design foundation! super nervous
London
Hi everyone, we have a group chat on snapchat if you would like to join! message me if your interested and I will add you :smile:
Original post by raglett
I had a successful interview yesterday! the questions where pretty straight forward and I didn't need any of the notes I had written down in the morning before:biggrin:

that’s good to hear! well done :smile: mine was supposed to be Wednesday but got cancelled due to a power cut so it’s now in March! nervous haha
Original post by Anonymous
that’s good to hear! well done :smile: mine was supposed to be Wednesday but got cancelled due to a power cut so it’s now in March! nervous haha

thankyou! Which course are you applying for?
Original post by raglett
I had a successful interview yesterday! the questions where pretty straight forward and I didn't need any of the notes I had written down in the morning before:biggrin:

Congratulations! I had a successful interview too today and there was no need to be that nervous. The interviewer was very cool and nice.
What course have you applied for guys?
Original post by raglett

That’s so good!! I haven’t applied yet and the deadline is really soon. Do you know what kind of things I should include in the ps?? I’m super nervous to apply
Original post by Helen-00
Congratulations! I had a successful interview too today and there was no need to be that nervous. The interviewer was very cool and nice.

What kind of questions did they ask you?
Original post by xmpj.Tx
What kind of questions did they ask you?

Although I had been prepared to answer a variety of questions, they only asked me to talk a bit about myself and why I wanna do a Master Degree.
Original post by raglett
thankyou! Which course are you applying for?

graphic design! and you ?
Hi there, have applied for rave too :smile:
Hi there, have applied for rave too :smile:

Graphic design also and I got a conditional offer
Original post by Helen-00
Is there any chance you have a group in another social as well?

we have a discord chat?
just had my interview and got offered a place for graphic design ! so excited :smile:
just had my interview and got offered a place for graphic design ! so excited :smile:

Hey that’s great! Congrats
So have i
Hey, I’ve applied for Advertising & Brand Design. My interview was on Monday and I’ve been offered a place :smile: Anyone else applied for this? And are there any group chats about? In September I’ll be 22 I decided to work for a while after my A-levels. Good luck to anyone with interviews!
Reply 38
hiya! i've just discovered this thread, i applied to ravensbourne in late november and got offered a place on 4th december (without an interview, trust me, no one was as surprised as me!) in digital marketing! wondering if anyone else has applied to that course, how everyone's feeling about everything, which accommodation you hope to be in? (for me, it's scape) it's so hard to get a feeling for the uni without actually having been there? x
Original post by raglett
Digital Film production:smile:

Same :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending