The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne University London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hello @Manooka! I hope you are doing amazing!Actually, I'm a little bit confused on which University to go for. I got offers in both Ravensbourne -Design, Communication and technology MA (January start) and UCA -Visual Communication (September start).I would like to know how is it like to study online and does it affect one's learning as - for now - the borders are closed and it is uncertain that the situation would be controllable in the next months so that governments would re-open the borders again. I'm worried that I won't get the best out of the course.. .Besides, which one do you think is best in terms of career support/opportunities ?Your help is really appreciated.Have a great day !
London
Hey! I’ve applied to Graphic Design in Ravensbourne and just been given an interview! Really pleased as this is my dream school!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I’ve applied to Graphic Design in Ravensbourne and just been given an interview! Really pleased as this is my dream school!

Congrats ! That’s amazing ! I hope you don’t mind me asking, but when did you send off your application?
Congrats ! That’s amazing ! I hope you don’t mind me asking, but when did you send off your application?

In September!!! Today I acc got an offer from Ravensbourne so I’m buzzing!!!
In September!!! Today I acc got an offer from Ravensbourne so I’m buzzing!!!

ahhhh congratulations!! that’s exciting ! :smile:
ahhhh congratulations!! that’s exciting ! :smile:

Thank u!!!! Hope you get some news from them too!
Reply 7
How long did it take for you to get an acknowledgement from them? I sent my application on the 10th of December and haven't had anything
Original post by raglett
How long did it take for you to get an acknowledgement from them? I sent my application on the 10th of December and haven't had anything

They were the last uni to get back to me tbh. I sent off my application in September and didn’t hear from them until the 4th of December - which was them literally giving me my applicant portal. Definitely give them some time, they will definitely get back to you soon!
Original post by raglett

I sent off my application on the 14th of December and I actually got a response from Ravensbourne the day after I sent it on the 15th, they gave me a conditional offer and told me to book an interview, which I’ve done. I’ve applied for Editing and Post Production :smile:
Original post by clusterhugs
I sent off my application on the 14th of December and I actually got a response from Ravensbourne the day after I sent it on the 15th, they gave me a conditional offer and told me to book an interview, which I’ve done. I’ve applied for Editing and Post Production :smile:

congratulations!! I applied for Digital Film production and still haven’t heard anything :frown:
Reply 11
Hi!After having a successful interview from Ravensbourne for digital TV production, i have been offered a place and it's my 2nd choice! i'm currently studying geography, sociology and BTEC business.Is there any group chats for this uni though?
Original post by ehfoss
Hi!After having a successful interview from Ravensbourne for digital TV production, i have been offered a place and it's my 2nd choice! i'm currently studying geography, sociology and BTEC business.Is there any group chats for this uni though?

check facebook! they have tons of group chats!
Hi! so i just got confirmed into graphic design in september 2021!!! buzzing
Hi! so i just got confirmed into graphic design in september 2021!!! buzzing

omg congrats again!! that’s great to hear ! i’ve got my interview this week, quite nervous haha
omg congrats again!! that’s great to hear ! i’ve got my interview this week, quite nervous haha

you will be fine!!! you will smash the interview out the park!

I have an interview on thursday and i’m so nervous too!!
Original post by raglett
I have an interview on thursday and i’m so nervous too!!

congrats and best of luck !! you’ve got this :smile:
Original post by Curiousoul20
Hello @Manooka! I hope you are doing amazing!Actually, I'm a little bit confused on which University to go for. I got offers in both Ravensbourne -Design, Communication and technology MA (January start) and UCA -Visual Communication (September start).I would like to know how is it like to study online and does it affect one's learning as - for now - the borders are closed and it is uncertain that the situation would be controllable in the next months so that governments would re-open the borders again. I'm worried that I won't get the best out of the course.. .Besides, which one do you think is best in terms of career support/opportunities ?Your help is really appreciated.Have a great day !

Hey @Curiousoul20! I’ve got an interview for Design, Communication and Technology MA in Ravensbourne and I’ve got an offer in MA User Interface and Interactive Design in UCA (both for September entries). I have the same concern with you and I would like to know if you don’t mind telling me, what did you do actually or if you have any other advice.
Original post by ehfoss

Heyyy I have an offer for tv prod too🥰

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending