The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

hi everyone! i've accepted an offer for illustration for communication at ravensbourne and will be starting in september, i'm pretty excited but it would be cool to know if anyone else has been accepted onto the course?
London
Reply 41
Original post by Kristymr
we have a discord chat?

The snapchat group seems full do you have a link to the discord one?
Original post by Kristymr
Hi everyone, we have a group chat on snapchat if you would like to join! message me if your interested and I will add you :smile:

Yes please !!!
Hi everyone ! im going to do graphic design at ravensbourne starting from september :smile:
don't do it, get out now, worst experience of my life, Ian a 3rd year illustration student, tutor not interested, and lock down had made that worse. can't get in contact with anyone and the uni organisation is a shambles
Original post by musjkins
Hi everyone ! im going to do graphic design at ravensbourne starting from september :smile:

hey I am! glad to find someone else on the course
I posted anon by accident that I’m doing graphic design, but message me
Also can anyone let me know the Snapchat group or the discord group please
Reply 48

Hey also on the course! Who's going to share their ports first?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Robin7
Hey also on the course! Who's going to share their ports first?

I’m on the Ravensbourne freshers WhatsApp gc atm
Would you wanna join with the link? We’ve also maybe a separate gc on Insta for us graphic design students
Message me and lemme know if you’d like me to :smile:
Original post by honeymoontea
I’m on the Ravensbourne freshers WhatsApp gc atm
Would you wanna join with the link? We’ve also maybe a separate gc on Insta for us graphic design students
Message me and lemme know if you’d like me to :smile:

Hey, i'm doing graphic design, is there a group chat? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, i'm doing graphic design, is there a group chat? :smile:

sorry didn't mean to post anon, pm if there is a chat though!
Hey, there is a private WhatsApp gc for London students (only for girls). If you are interested in joining send me a private message.
Hey, anyone looking for a tenancy at Eleanor Rosa House. My friend would like to give out his contract. There are 2 rooms together and ideal for friends. They’re renting out their rooms because of the traveling time to our universities. Else, the rooms are great.

If interested, contact me.
Hello, how’s the digital marketing been so far? I’m planning to apply for same course tho still contemplating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending