The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Official University of East London 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of East London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Reply 1
Almost certainly studying computer science in 2021.

I spent a year and a bit studying engineering at UEL and had to stop because of things out of my control. I'm applying for computer science this time round as I think I'll enjoy it more.

If anybody applying for 2021 wants any advice pm me
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Does anyone have any advice for the BSc in Counselling? Not many universities just offer straight 'Counselling' degrees, so I'm wondering whether anyone has studied it and has any reviews/advice etc?Thank you in advance!Anna
Hi

I am Applying for Law with a foundation year

I currently study Btec Business

- Denni
hey! I wanna study Event Management.
Reply 5
Original post by Manooka

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of East London for 2021!

You can find

I’ve got an unconditional offer for biomedical science
Has anyone got an offer yet ?
Just sent my application off
Reply 7
I havent had an offer yet or even an acknowledgement email? I did from the others tho. Im applying for psychology.
anyone else studying BA hons journalism? just received my unconditional!
Original post by l34h2002
I’ve got an unconditional offer for biomedical science

I also got a conditional offer for biomedical science. I have accepted the offer but I’m still waiting for other offer from other uni.
I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff even work. I am so disappointed by the department I study, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely inclusive. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, be humane and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
I also got a conditional offer for biomedical science. I have accepted the offer but I’m still waiting for other offer from other uni.

Is there a Gc for people attending in September?
Reply 12
I'm considering their Psychology Conversion MSc, would anyone know when is the application deadline ?

I come from a Fashion Design Bachelors and have been working in Fashion trading and Manufacturing for 7 years.
Studying Media Production from September.
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I applied for Media Communications at University of East London, Monday, and got an email today, with an offer, but I cant click on the accept button get an error message
Hey, there is a private WhatsApp gc for London students (only for girls). If you are interested in joining send me a private message.
Hey, anyone looking for a tenancy at Eleanor Rosa House. My friend would like to give out his contract. There are 2 rooms together and ideal for friends. They’re renting out their rooms because of the traveling time to our universities. Else, the rooms are great.

If interested, contact me.
Original post by Anonymous
I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff even work. I am so disappointed by the department I study, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely inclusive. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, be humane and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.

as a UEL student I totally disagree. while I'm sorry u went through all this ****, I absolutely love it here- the location is beautiful, everyone is so friendly, the security are on it, tutors are so helpful and personal. the events are brilliant and well organised etcetc. everybody I know also loves it here. I can't imagine being anywhere else (except the student bar is dead). long story short, no one let this person's opinion stop you from applying, it's lovely here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending