The Student Room Group

Urgent help needed! Crab grave

When I was younger, I used to pick up dead crabs off the beach when they washed up and bury them in a Hello Kitty Puzzle Ball box under my bed. I buried them alongside various items I found while on walks, such as wool stuck in a bush and a stick. I now have to clean under my bed as my room is getting redecorated. I don't really want to tell my parents about my secret crab grave, as they wouldn't want me keeping dead crabs in my room. What should I do with my crabs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you could bury them in the garden we did that for our fish when they died
Original post by maisiem448
When I was younger, I used to pick up dead crabs off the beach when they washed up and bury them in a Hello Kitty Puzzle Ball box under my bed. I buried them alongside various items I found while on walks, such as wool stuck in a bush and a stick. I now have to clean under my bed as my room is getting redecorated. I don't really want to tell my parents about my secret crab grave, as they wouldn't want me keeping dead crabs in my room. What should I do with my crabs?

I think right now take that box and hide it and if someone sees just say its rubbish. Hide it in a good place till your room is done. Once everything is back to normal take it back to your room. I do suggest you find a good place tho especially if you are not always home.
Reply 3
Original post by 000_0000
you could bury them in the garden we did that for our fish when they died

This was my first thought, but I don't want my parents to see and I think they'd notice a big hole in the garden full of crabs
Reply 4
This was my first thought, but I don't want my parents to see and I think they'd notice a big hole in the garden full of crabs

what about when they working or gone out shopping
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I think right now take that box and hide it and if someone sees just say its rubbish. Hide it in a good place till your room is done. Once everything is back to normal take it back to your room. I do suggest you find a good place tho especially if you are not always home.

what about when they working or gone out shopping

Yeah, but it would take a while for the grass to grow back
Reply 6
is there no part thats just soil
if not then just put a plant pot on top of it
you can always bin them?
Reply 8

This is a good idea, but I'm stuck on where to put it when they actually decorate my room. For now I've hidden it in my summer/winter clothes drawer, which won't be in use until summer. But I can't think of what to do when my drawers are emptied. Any suggestions?

you can always bin them?

Dude, they're my crabs. I know I didn't have them until they were already dead, but I love them nontheless
Reply 9
This is a good idea, but I'm stuck on where to put it when they actually decorate my room. For now I've hidden it in my summer/winter clothes drawer, which won't be in use until summer. But I can't think of what to do when my drawers are emptied. Any suggestions?

maybe hide it in another room for now where no one will look like under a sofa or something

Dude, they're my crabs. I know I didn't have them until they were already dead, but I love them nontheless

You could out them in a bag or something like backpack or something that you do not use and just throw random papers in the bag or something like that, I am not so sure where you can hide it. Maybe somewhere nobody goes in your house like a room or behind a cupboard.
maybe hide it in another room for now where no one will look like under a sofa or something

This is a good idea. I'll have to wait until my parents are out and I will move them under the sofa in my dad's office as noone goes there ever. Thank you so much for saving my crabs
Reply 12
This is a good idea. I'll have to wait until my parents are out and I will move them under the sofa in my dad's office as noone goes there ever. Thank you so much for saving my crabs

glad i could help :biggrin:
This thread is so wholesome :lol:

Glad you found a way to keep your crabs :hugs:
Thought I’d post this for your peace of mind haha

awww that is so cute and sweet; hopefully they are safe in there xxx
Reply 16
:rofl:

Do they smell bad?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
:rofl:

Do they smell bad?

I don't think so, I've never noticed a smell
Reply 18
aww

my minpeace for those crabs
Why are you keeping dead crabs???? I dont understand. For what reason? That's creepy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending