The Student Room Group

Jobs for teens

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out. I am 14 years old and looking for a part time job to both do something practical with my time and for a bit of extra money. Does anyone know anywhere that hires 14 year old or have any ideas on what job i might be able to get. Thank you
Original post by Rhiannon Bentley
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out. I am 14 years old and looking for a part time job to both do something practical with my time and for a bit of extra money. Does anyone know anywhere that hires 14 year old or have any ideas on what job i might be able to get. Thank you

Maybe do some work experience that could help with what career you want to go into in the future (if you know already) or anywhere to be honest. For an actual job maybe try look at restaurants or fast food places as a waiter? You could also babysit or look after someones pet. I got a job offer to ride peoples horses for money when i was 12- my mum didnt let me do it because it was too far away but if you live close by anyone with animals it could work. Also you could go visit a farm and see if they need any extra staff (you could feed the animals and clean out their enclosures). Hope i could help give you some ideas. Maybe make a linkedin account to help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending