The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen v/s Exeter for Data Science Program

Hi,

Good Morning

I am an International Student, can anyone suggest me which university I have to choose from Aberdeen or Exeter?.

In my view, the course is balanced when compared and cost of living is a bit expensive in Exeter but Aberdeen has less jobs into IT.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks folks
exeter if you're going for rankings
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
if its a BSc , just something else to keep in mind (or you've decided that it doesn't matter) is that Bachelors in Scotland are 4 years long whereas Bachelors in England/Wales/Ireland are 3 years long

have you compared course modules ?
to see whether there are any ones that interest you more or want to learn more about

you can also speak to current students via unibuddy for both Exeter and Aberdeen
Reply 3
Original post by stereotypeasian
if its a BSc , just something else to keep in mind (or you've decided that it doesn't matter) is that Bachelors in Scotland are 4 years long whereas Bachelors in England/Wales/Ireland are 3 years long

have you compared course modules ?
to see whether there are any ones that interest you more or want to learn more about

you can also speak to current students via unibuddy for both Exeter and Aberdeen

Hi,

It is a Master's program in DS (1 year)

Unibuddy is of no help, the current students do not respond at all.

Thanks,
Hey, Malay here from India. I am also joining Aberdeen for MSc Data Science program in January 2021. Connect with me if you are still into it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending