The Student Room Group

University of Exeter

Three different programs from the university have genuinely impressed me.

They are as follows: -

(a) Money, Banking & Finance
(b) Financial Economics
(c) International Finance & Banking

Can anyone please help me out in finding out which are the most quantitative/statistical courses and which are not?

If anyone who have studied any of the programs, then could you please tell me your experience.
Original post by galacticoriginx
Three different programs from the university have genuinely impressed me.

They are as follows: -

(a) Money, Banking & Finance
(b) Financial Economics
(c) International Finance & Banking

Can anyone please help me out in finding out which are the most quantitative/statistical courses and which are not?

If anyone who have studied any of the programs, then could you please tell me your experience.
Hi galacticoriginx, thanks for your interest in studying at the University of Exeter. To help choose between these courses it might be worth looking in detail at the different modules offered as part of each. You can find these by searching on our website and looking for the course content tab, for example like this for MSc Money, Banking and Finance. This will provide you with the structure for each course and you'll be able to click on each module code to get more information, for example to assess what kind of statistical or quantitate skills might be involved. For example, for MSc Money, Banking and Finance the core modules BEAM046, BEEM011 and BEEM012 all involve significant data analysis and modelling skills. It's also worth comparing different optional modules that might be available to see which course suits your interests best.

Furthermore, it might also be worth engaging with our messaging platform, Unibuddy, where you'll be able to chat with current students who are studying as part of our business school and get their insights on these different courses and the modules they have taken. You can access that service here.

Let me know if you have any other questions I might be able to help with, and best of luck with your decision!

Kingsley
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending