The Student Room Group

Nose piercings

Hi I wanted to get my nose pierced and I told my parents and they said I could get it pierced next week. But now I’m scared that it’ll hurt cuz I have a low pain tolerance. What should I do because I really want a nose piercing.
- 17 yr old confused muslim
Original post by Desigirl327
Hi I wanted to get my nose pierced and I told my parents and they said I could get it pierced next week. But now I’m scared that it’ll hurt cuz I have a low pain tolerance. What should I do because I really want a nose piercing.
- 17 yr old confused muslim

It doesn’t hurt trust me plus it’s so quick even if it did hurt it’ll all be over so quickly. Make sure u take proper care of it to avoid a nose bump like I had cos I changed mine too quickly. Also maybe get it with a gun if you have low pain tolerance as it’s way quicker
Reply 2
How long would I need to keep the nose piercing in because next week it’s half term so I don’t want to go to school with an irritated nose
How long would I need to keep the nose piercing in because next week it’s half term so I don’t want to go to school with an irritated nose

What are you talking about? So you don’t want to keep the piercing in?
Reply 4
I’m not sure how it’ll look after one week so if I go into school would it look all red and irritating
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5

If you aren't allowed nose piercings at your school, try buying some clear ones from the piercing shop or online, because you absolutely do not want to leave it out all day without anything in it. The one that you get put in when you get it pierced you need to leave in for at least 2 months but honestly leave it in for as long as possible, that is why I got mine done at the beginning of the summer holidays. If your school does let you wear it and you're just worrying about it under your mask, mine doesn't catch much and you'll be more sensitive to it anyway, or try putting a bit of cut up plaster over it (try putting a plaster on your nose if your school don't allow them as well, sometimes they won't ask)
Reply 6
The school does allow us to have nose piercings but would it look normal after a week
(edited 3 years ago)
Most people get it at 14. Many of my friends in and out of school have it done, and they are told to put medical tape or a plaster on it... no clueee
The school does allow us to have nose piercings but would it look normal after a week

Not unless u keep playing around with it and moving it harshly and stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending