The Student Room Group

Scarborough Uni

I'm looking into all of my different uni options and this morning I've come across Scarborough. I'm wondering what people's opinions on this location are? For context, I think I want to do primary teaching.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking into all of my different uni options and this morning I've come across Scarborough. I'm wondering what people's opinions on this location are? For context, I think I want to do primary teaching.

Hi there,

I am currently a second year Primary Education and Teaching Studies student here at CU Scarborough and I moved her to specifically study at the university.

I would honestly recommend studying here as the class sizes are small, allowing you to interact and engage in group discussions as well as having more one-to-one support with your tutor. In terms of the course itself, you study four modules a year which centralise around teaching in the primary school, sociological perspectives of learning and so much more. You also complete placement hours in local primary schools so you can gain experience alongside all the knowledge you will be gaining.

Please let me know if there are any more questions you would like me to answer,

Mel - CU Scarborough Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending