The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Information Related to CAS

International Students,

There have been repeated threads related to CAS recently, so creating a thread specifically for CAS hopefully helps to put all the questions in one place and to avoid the same information being relayed around.

After speaking to the International Office (IO) at Coventry University, the waiting time for CAS is an estimated 15 days (- as of December 2021). Understandably, this can be quite a wait, however, due to the pandemic and with it being a busy time period, there are expected delays. You are not alone and the IO is doing the best they can to issue CAS. If, after waiting longer than stated, get in touch with the IO (below) to see where your application is at.

If you wish to speak to a member of IO for more information regarding your CAS, contact at +44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT).

Alternatively, you can direct message and expect a quicker response via:

Remember that while you're contacting IO, you must have your application number or, for students undertaking their Masters (and are currently at Coventry), have their Student ID present. This will help IO to identify you and help tailor the recommendations best for you.

In the meantime, you may find some useful information below:

If there are any questions, please ask and the Student Ambassadors will do their best to help you in preparation for your academic year.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I have called the international office, I have sent emails to [email protected] for around three weeks now and I still haven't received my CAS letter. They only tell me that I have to wait and I have been waiting for three months. Here in my country the student visa is taking up to 5 weeks and with the quarantine time I will miss my enrollment and my classes, also the priority service for the visa is not available here.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by patricia.alvarez
Hello, I have called the international office, I have sent emails to [email protected] for around three weeks now and I still haven't received my CAS letter. They only tell me that I have to wait and I have been waiting for three months. Here in my country the student visa is taking up to 5 weeks and with the quarantine time I will miss my enrollment and my classes, also the priority service for the visa is not available here.

Hi @patricia.alvarez,

I'm sorry to hear you're waiting this long to receive your CAS. I understand it's frustrating and time-consuming, however there is still more you can do in the meantime to make sure you're not missing out on your studies.

While you're continuing to wait, I advise informing your course director or admissions of your situation and let them know what is happening. See what support is available at the university for them to assist you to help make things easier when you move and enrol as a student, and also find out what you can do now while you're waiting. If you'd like, I can help find out the contact information for you or if you know, please contact as soon as possible.

Once again, I apologise for the delay. Please let us know how you get on.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student
Thank you for your answer. I would really appreciate if you could help me to find contact information so I can talk with whom ever is necessary. Thank you in advance
Thank you for your answer. I would really appreciate if you could help me to find contact information so I can talk with whom ever is necessary. Thank you in advance

Hi @patricia.alvarez,

Thank you for getting back to me.

May I ask what course you will be studying please?

Veronica
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @patricia.alvarez,

May I ask what course you will be studying please?

Veronica

My course is MSc Automotive Engineering.

Thank you
My course is MSc Automotive Engineering.

Thank you

Hi @patricia.alvarez,

Thank you for waiting and I apologise for the delay in my response.

After speaking to IO, I am informed that you are able to enrol on your course online. Unfortunately, I am still trying to get in contact with the faculty to find the correct contacts for you. So, as soon as I find information I will let you know.

Veronica
(edited 2 years ago)
Hello..I have fulfilled my conditions, I have sent all the conditional documents to the southasia.io Mail id, I am waiting for your reply, I am ready to pay my deposit if you confirm. Thank you
Original post by Syed aslam
Hello..I have fulfilled my conditions, I have sent all the conditional documents to the southasia.io Mail id, I am waiting for your reply, I am ready to pay my deposit if you confirm. Thank you

Hi @Syed aslam,

Thank you for your message.

It's up to International Office (IO) to confirm your place at Coventry University, and they will inform you what to do next. If you have any queries concerning your applications, let us know or you can communicate directly to the IO using the contacts listed in the original post.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
HelloI submitted all required document for CAS .but I waiting for CAS 35 days . my classes were already started . I dont know what to do and where to check ?!..im so worried .please help me to check my status
Original post by RAJKUMARVIAJY
HelloI submitted all required document for CAS .but I waiting for CAS 35 days . my classes were already started . I dont know what to do and where to check ?!..im so worried .please help me to check my status

Hey @RAJKUMARVIAJY,

Thank you for your message!

I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation!
Have you informed the course director for the course of your situation? Have you been able to contact the International Office to find out what is happening? I'm surprised your classes have started and you have yet to receive your CAS. I strongly suggest contacting the university as soon as you can and see what is happening with your application!
To contact the international office:

Direct message via Facebook

+44 (0) 24 7615 2152 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Please let us know if you are struggling and we'll do our best to help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hello, Have received offer letter for Coventry London for Msc. Financial Technology.

Have some queries are clarification needed regarding the offer letter. Have send mail to [email protected] few many times. No reply at all. Without clarifications cleared, i could not proceed to accept the offer letter.
Please help here.
Original post by Haritha18
Hello, Have received offer letter for Coventry London for Msc. Financial Technology.

Have some queries are clarification needed regarding the offer letter. Have send mail to [email protected] few many times. No reply at all. Without clarifications cleared, i could not proceed to accept the offer letter.
Please help here.

Hi @Haritha18,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to get a reply from the email you used.

What are the questions you wish to find the answers to? Have you tried to ring the admissions line at Coventry London to see if you can speak to someone directly?

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Haritha18,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to get a reply from the email you used.

What are the questions you wish to find the answers to? Have you tried to ring the admissions line at Coventry London to see if you can speak to someone directly?

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi Veronica,

Thank a lot for the reply.
Have tried calling also, could not connect.
I have some serious queries need to be addressed.
1. Need to change the Date of Birth in the Application and hence the offer letter.
2. Need to ask what document will be accepted if the name in the academic document is different from name in the Passport ?

These are very critical factors, which affect my application.
Can this be ignored ? Does this need to be changed or addressed before I accept the offer ?
Please help here. Any problem in the personal details may even lead to cancel my application. Which I do no wish to happen.
I am looking forward to be part of the Coventry uni.
Hence please help here.

Thanks a lot ,
Haritha
Hi Veronica,

Thank a lot for the reply.
Have tried calling also, could not connect.
I have some serious queries need to be addressed.
1. Need to change the Date of Birth in the Application and hence the offer letter.
2. Need to ask what document will be accepted if the name in the academic document is different from name in the Passport ?

These are very critical factors, which affect my application.
Can this be ignored ? Does this need to be changed or addressed before I accept the offer ?
Please help here. Any problem in the personal details may even lead to cancel my application. Which I do no wish to happen.
I am looking forward to be part of the Coventry uni.
Hence please help here.

Thanks a lot ,
Haritha

Hey @Haritha18,

Unfortunately, errors in your application are likely to delay the process of your application. This cannot be ignored and must be notified to the International Office (IO) as soon as possible to guarantee you will receive all relevant information in time for you to study at Coventry. I strongly suggest calling IO to let them know you need to correct some information and hopefully, with a bit of luck, it shouldn't take too long.
Have you tried direct messaging to IO via Facebook? If you haven't, I'd recommend this. The sooner you are able to get through the better.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Same thing is happening with me. :frown: I am getting anxious,
h

Please help here.

I have applied for the same course for January 2022 intake. I appeared for the interview, paid the deposit, fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter and emailed them requesting my CAS letter, now they are saying that the interview result has not been updated even after cracking the interview 1.5 months ago. Did you get your CAS ? or any sort of reply from their side?
Original post by Anonymous
h

I have applied for the same course for January 2022 intake. I appeared for the interview, paid the deposit, fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter and emailed them requesting my CAS letter, now they are saying that the interview result has not been updated even after cracking the interview 1.5 months ago. Did you get your CAS ? or any sort of reply from their side?

Coventry university sends you a mail once you clear your credibility interview, you can provide that as a proof. Also if credibility interview is a condition in the conditional offer letter you would be able to see the change of color from below to green in the online portal for credibility interview condition.
Original post by Mohnish_18
Coventry university sends you a mail once you clear your credibility interview, you can provide that as a proof. Also if credibility interview is a condition in the conditional offer letter you would be able to see the change of color from below to green in the online portal for credibility interview condition.

No I haven't received any email from them, but when I called them they said that I've cleared the interview but they haven't updated my result on the portal yet.
Thank you for everyone's patience who's still waiting for their application to be processed.

It can take quite a while for your results, following the interview, to be updated on the system. Though, it's not ideal and the waiting is not great, once everything is processed and submitted, you will receive your CAS in due time.
If, after a certain period of waiting you have not heard anything from the IO, please keep contacting them to inform them.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest